Marky Screen

Couple of spare tuners *SOLD*
£15
London

Posted (edited)

I've amassed a fair few tuners over the years so Im moving on a couple that I don't need any longer.

Snark clip on and a Korg table tuner.

Both in good condition and working

£15 for both or £7 for the Snark and £10 for the Korg

Price includes postage to the UK

Cheers

IMG_0229.JPG

Edited by Marky Screen

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By basskit_case
      I am selling my Ibanez SRKP4 bass, typical SR Ibanez bass but with a an inbuilt kaoss 2S pad and switchable overdrive circuit.
      £225 collected, can be couriered at cost.

Bass has only been used at home, great bass to play, typical of the SR range, light weight and the level thin Ibanez neck.  Come with canvas gigbag.

Overdrive is available via a switch on the bass itself and is not reliant on the Kaoss pad.

Bass has inbuilt headphone out for some quiet practice.

The Kaoss pad allows you to affect the bass signal with some weird and wonderful effects, examples shown below.

• By spyder
      Used Planet Waves Tuner Pedal with strobe style tuning. 
      Very heavy duty design. Perfect for gigging or studio use. 
      £20.00 includes UK postage. 

• By AinsleyWalker
      All prices include postage. Selling to fund some new purchases. Message me if you've got a Future Impact I. for sale!
      Boss RE-20 Space Echo (Boxed) - SOLD
      One of my favourite delay pedals. The Treble and Bass controls are really useful, especially on bass for removing some low end/boosting treble of the trails.

Boss TU-3 Tuner - SOLD
      The standard tuner. Lots of use at home and gigs but in great condition

• By scannerman
      Hi all. 
      TC Electronics polytune  pedal for sale
      Nice big clear display and good condition
      Velcro on the back and with box. 
      Price includes postage to uk
      Thanks...

• By silverfoxnik
      ** Now SOLD** 
      Thanks for looking! 😊
      Hi Folks
      Excellent condition PeaveyMiniMAX™ 500w lightweight Class D bass amp for sale at £SOLD.
      I bought this from @mxm (Matthew)  back in the summer as a back up, but to be honest, I haven't been using it at all, so it's time to move it on.
      This comes boxed with the Peavey carry case and all the inserts that came with it when it was bought new in Dec 2017.
      It's a feature-rich piece of kit IMO; built-in tuner, loads of tonal options, very lightweight at 5lbs and very loud indeed.. it certainly holds its own with my Hartke LH500!
      This has classic bomb-proof Peavey build quality, and stays ultra-cool no matter how long you use it for and that's because of the fan inside it which is on all the time and is, for some people, a bit noisy. It didn't trouble me but I know that it's a deal-breaker for some..
      Anyway, here's the official Peavey blurb:
      https://peavey.com/products/index.cfm/item/659/118756
      And here's a really informative 41 page thread about the MiniMAX on Talkbass, which I promise you, is not Fake News!:
      https://www.talkbass.com/threads/peavey-mini-max-head-thread.1050697/
      And here's a Basschat thread about the  amp:
      httpsw.basschat.co.uk/topic/285506-nad-peavey-minimax-500-watt-bass-amplifier-head-review/?tab=comments#comment-3055963
      Happy to ship within the UK via insured/tracked courier, and anyone who's near to Littlehampton in West Sussex would be very welcome to come and give it a try!   Tea/Coffee/Biscuits available of course, along with very friendly Cockerpoo puppy who will demand all if your attention! 😊
      Any questions, please ask away here or PM me.
      Thanks for looking.
      Nik