Why become a member? ×

Musicman Stingray 4 String

Ghost Rider

Bought this of Rayman on here in early July 2008

See original thread for info

[url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=21856&hl=rayman"]http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=...6&hl=rayman[/url]

Since I have had it, it has been out of its case maybe 15 times in the house & I have never gigged with it. I always went back to my jazz bass & since finishing a new jazz build project I can’t see me using the musicman.

It comes with a musicman hardcase & it is in great condition. Rayman took care of it & I have done the same.

I’m looking to get my money back on this so its £650 & No Offers.

It is pick-up only from Whitley Bay, Tyne & Wear unless I’ve still got it in January then I may consider posting.

Edited by Ghost Rider

[quote name='Rayman' post='352696' date='Dec 12 2008, 01:42 PM']GROAN............wish I could have it back from you.

Superb Stingray this one, I've missed it since it went, so much so, that I picked up another one.

I'd have it right back if I could.[/quote]

This is the quintessential :) Ray and in MINT nick, And a bargain to boot!
Hmmmmmmm, could this one be hidden from the wife................
Dave

[quote name='Rayman' post='352748' date='Dec 12 2008, 02:36 PM']You can't beat the Black/Maple look.

This 'ray is not only a looker, but a player too, I want it back :)[/quote]

Hi mate,

If you want it back I'm not in a great hurry to sell so I could hang onto it for a bit for you???

If not let me know.

Cheers

[quote name='Ghost Rider' post='352796' date='Dec 12 2008, 03:22 PM']Hi mate,

If you want it back I'm not in a great hurry to sell so I could hang onto it for a bit for you???

If not let me know.

Cheers[/quote]

Wish I could mate, but I'm skint. It has the same birthday as my dad 15th March, and I definately had a connection with it, and it was a mistake letting it go, but hey ho, there you go, you live and learn.

Great bass for someone this one, if it's a Stingray you fancy, this is the one IMO.

[quote name='Rayman' post='355269' date='Dec 15 2008, 06:49 PM']Wish I could mate, but I'm skint. It has the same birthday as my dad 15th March, and I definately had a connection with it, and it was a mistake letting it go, but hey ho, there you go, you live and learn.

Great bass for someone this one, if it's a Stingray you fancy, this is the one IMO.[/quote]

Cheers for the message Russ, My wife's B-day is on the 15th March as well so I did think It was meant to be. I'd love to keep it as it really is a great player & looker but since my jazz build I can't see me playing it... I'll keep my fingers crossed for a lottery win for you so you can have it back :)

Anth

[quote name='Ghost Rider' post='355287' date='Dec 15 2008, 07:23 PM']Cheers for the message Russ, My wife's B-day is on the 15th March as well so I did think It was meant to be. I'd love to keep it as it really is a great player & looker but since my jazz build I can't see me playing it... I'll keep my fingers crossed for a lottery win for you so you can have it back :)

Anth[/quote]

Cheers mate, I'll cross my fingers too :huh: . If mysteriously I find £650 down the back of the sofa, I'll be in touch.

[quote name='lateralus462' post='357231' date='Dec 17 2008, 06:33 PM']I so want this bass - but the most I could offer is 550.00

Damn I need some more money!!![/quote]

I'd love to give it to you for £550 mate but I've had one offer of £600 & another £635 & I've turned both of them down.

Its always worth a haggle though, I'd do the same :)

[quote name='Ghost Rider' post='357384' date='Dec 17 2008, 10:24 PM']I'd love to give it to you for £550 mate but I've had one offer of £600 & another £635 & I've turned both of them down.

Its always worth a haggle though, I'd do the same :)[/quote]

Don't give it away Anth, it's worth at [i]least[/i] £650 of anyones money.

[quote name='Russty_dub' post='358895' date='Dec 19 2008, 03:42 PM']how old is she? and roughly how much would you wnt for her?

oh and were are you, im up in cumbria

ca13 9at is my area code bud[/quote]

Hi, I think its 15th march 2005 & I'd roughly want £650 & no less but if you want to pay more then that's great :)

According to raymans post it was completed in the factory @ SLO, USA, on 15/03/05.

I live in whitley bay which is about 15 mins from Newcastle upon Tyne

Cheers

Edited by Ghost Rider

[quote name='Ghost Rider' post='358901' date='Dec 19 2008, 03:47 PM']Hi, I think its 15th march 2005 & I'd roughly want £650 & no less but if you want to pay more then that's great :)

According to raymans post it was completed in the factory @ SLO, USA, on 15/03/05.

I live in whitley bay which is about 15 mins from Newcastle upon Tyne

Cheers[/quote]

ill see how much my bass collection goes for, it finishes tomorrow night, but i really really want that bass bud!!

ive got an ESP LTD bass to sell as well,

my origional plans were to buy a MM sub new for 599 and just trade LTD bass against it, but id rather have the stingray

(worse comes worse ill beg/steal/borrow!!) hehe

i sold my 1968 beetle to buy my bass collection, but i really reall want it!

[quote name='Russty_dub' post='359128' date='Dec 19 2008, 08:26 PM']ill see how much my bass collection goes for, it finishes tomorrow night, but i really really want that bass bud!!

ive got an ESP LTD bass to sell as well,

my origional plans were to buy a MM sub new for 599 and just trade LTD bass against it, but id rather have the stingray

(worse comes worse ill beg/steal/borrow!!) hehe

i sold my 1968 beetle to buy my bass collection, but i really reall want it![/quote]

Good luck with the sale of your bass :)