Why become a member? ×

Yamaha Bex 4 SOLD -- SOLD

2x18

[attachment=16935:DSCF0878.JPG][attachment=16936:DSCF0879.JPG][attachment=16937:DSCF0880.JPG]Nice Blueburst Yamaha Acoustic electric 34" scale

In good condition apart from a little bit of belt rash. These basses have a Piezo in the bridge and also a humbucker, one knob controls volume and the other controls blend of the 2 pickups. There is also a 3 band equaliser which has a very useful range of usable settings.
No case for this so collect only from Leeds.

Will.

Edited by 2x18

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='fede162162' post='360173' date='Dec 21 2008, 12:42 PM']are you sure that you don't want to ship it?[/quote]
Hi
I dont want to ship this bass as I have no case for it, and have had a previous bad experience with a courier damaged bass.

Regards

Will.

[quote name='fede162162' post='364168' date='Dec 27 2008, 02:04 PM']how much london-leeds with train?[/quote]
Hi
Looking at British Rail; the Return Train Fare from London Kings Cross to Leeds is from £84.00 off peak, to £223.00 standard.

Regards

Will.

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='fede162162' post='375036' date='Jan 9 2009, 12:58 PM']we can arrange e case with few pounds refund...
about the courier...i have always used without problem... only need to do a great package[/quote]
Sorry I am not quite clear what you mean, Do you have a case that you could send? its a large body and wont fit in a standard case!
And I still dont trust couriers!
If you can get to Leeds I will pick you up from the Bus or Train Station!

Will.

[quote name='markytbass' post='376648' date='Jan 11 2009, 10:56 AM']Nice bass, What sort of tone do you get out of it and is there anything in particular you are loking for in a PX?[/quote]

Hi

Its very versatile tonewise! If you use the piezo and equalisation you can get the usual almost double bass sound and with the Humbucker ( which is also tone adjustable via the 3 band E.Q. ) you can get the semi acoustic Bass sounds, but you can also blend the 2 systems!

For guys that have asked, the action is low to Medium ( 2.5mm at 12th fret E string and 2.0mm at 12th fret G string )

Will.