Why become a member? ×

Lakland Skyline DJ5 *SOLD*

Higgie

Ok here we have a stunning Lakland DJ5 in Black, with maple neck and pearl inlays. Aero Pickups and a John East J-Retro Pre already installed. I have the original control plate too, which I will include. Almost mint condition apart from a few nicks in the top edge of the headstock (they were there when I bought it from OBBM) and comes with Tortoise, Mirror, and Black pickguards. I have a white one too (that I got signed by Victor Wooten) that I was thinking of keeping, but I'd chuck it in if anyone wants it. I paid £850 a few months ago, and its only seen a handful of gigs so would be looking to get that back. But feel free to make me an offer!

Here it is alongside my DJ4 (not for sale):

As I said, not positive I want to sell, so let's just see if there's any interest first!!

Looking for cash only, no longer accepting trade offers.

Cheers

Edited by Higgie

[quote name='aido43' post='347383' date='Dec 6 2008, 05:56 PM']Lovely bass--interested in trades?[/quote]

Not really - Unless it's a Stingray 5, but I have my eye on one of those also, so chances are pretty slim :)

Run it by me anyway though, just in case!

[quote name='mr_russ' post='347763' date='Dec 7 2008, 11:06 AM']would you consider selling that tort plate separately?[/quote]

If the future buyer of the bass doesn't want it I'll do it for you!

Cheers

And Dave - I'm sorry but the DJ4 stays with me! :)

Edited by Higgie