Why become a member? ×

Pitbull Strings (Guitar and Bass strings) Stock

CharlieRoberts

Hi there guys,

I was wondering if you can help me at all? 

I have recently been using a brand of Bass strings (and Guitar) called "Pitbull Strings". 

They are based in Turkey and are trying to branch out to within the UK and move stock over here, their website is: www.pitbullstrings.com

I'm a professional session Bass player and theatre musician from Essex and have been using them, and they are just fantastic. I was just wondering if anyone would like to stock? Or if anyone can point me in the right direction to anyone/companies who are looking to stock/restock?

Here are some of my videos with the strings on if you would like an idea of the sound:

Instagram: @charlierobertsbass

All the best guys, have a lovely day.

Charlie Roberts

07790 732352

• Like 1

I have seen tons from this brand on Instagram, I hope some one starts selling these, as I want to buy some.  Hell I am half tempted to set up a website myself and act as a UK distributer.

Charlie if you have a connection with them and they would be into something like this send me a PM.

• Like 1

I built a bass from a kit supplied by Pitbull of Australia.  The strings supplied were quite uncomfortable.  They seemed more abrasive than other roundwounds that I have used so I changed them as soon as I could.

I don't think it's the same Pitbull though.  It's likely to be a completely different company if you are finding their strings good.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CharlieRoberts said:

No I don't think it's the same company, these are exclusively in Turkey at the moment mate 

Thanks.

It might be worth bearing in mind.  Customers who are unaware that there are two companies by the same name supplying goods to bass players may have their judgment coloured somewhat.

Good luck with your venture.

• Thanks 1

• 2 years later...

Pitbull Strings are now available in the UK!

Pitbull Strings UK website and Pitbull Strings UK Instashop are Alive and Kicking and awaiting your attention!
Check out our Website, Facebook and Insta account for the latest selection of Guitar, Bass and Acoustic strings!
Instagram : @PitbullstringsUK
Facebook : Pitbull Strings UK