Why become a member? ×

SOLD! Gibson Les Paul Standard Faded

This is an awesome Gibson, not a rubbish one! In mint condition, barely played, my guitarist has probably played it more then me when he comes round, comes with case of course! £900 cash, or trade for bass of same value (or slightly less and cash from you, but I don't want to spend anything!), would take an Eden head plus cash too.

50's neck! Just a Standard with a satin finish basically (which I prefer to the usual shiny lacquer).

Some pictures: -

Can get better pictures if needed, will make my housemate do it, if he doesn't, I tell him I'll push his bike over (if you are reading this, I'm gonna do it!)

Edited by thedontcarebear

[quote name='thedontcarebear' post='345137' date='Dec 4 2008, 09:45 AM']It is indeed awesome, I am a bit spoilt for guitars at the moment though, it was either this or the PRS to go, but this is mint and the PRS has a few marks.[/quote]

It's a hard choice, personally I would keep the LP but damn it's a hard choice.

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='thedontcarebear' post='345137' date='Dec 4 2008, 09:45 AM']It is indeed awesome, I am a bit spoilt for guitars at the moment though, it was either this or the PRS to go, but this is mint and the PRS has a few marks.[/quote]

I was just thinking that I liked the look of the PRS - you should have offered both and saw which sold first!