Why become a member? ×

Jamhub alternative

ped

Hi folks

I need an all in one unit that will take (at a minimum) two outputs from a digital drum kit (L+R) and from my bass (L+R) and send to two headphone outputs.

In the past we've used a mini mixer to take all the inputs then used a headphone splitter thing to multiply the headphone connections but it was always a bit faffy and noisy.

We don't need any cab sim, individual mix or effects on the unit (like the jamhub and Roland unit) because we do all that at source, so it just needs to be as simple as my first line says.

Impossible to find?

Cheers

ped

P.S if you want to get really into the details, we're connecting a VB99 and a TD12 so we can both hear each other and jam. 

Thanks, yeah that looks good but as you say I don't need an audio interface. I'm not sure if those inputs are stereo, either...

Another random question but assuming the device I want has a single stereo 1/4" input (as opposed to two single L+R 1/4") can I just use a simple  adapter to combine both into a single stereo plug? I'm 99% sure I've done this before.

Think I might try that cheapo thing in my third post and see how it is. It's nice that it uses batteries as there's likely to be less hum and it's not going to be used loads so I don't want to spend much ideally.