Why become a member? ×

SOLD. Fender USA Jazz Bass 1984 sienna burst!! £1.350
£1450

SurroundedByManatees

Fender USA Jazz Bass 1984

Cool and special jazz bass from the early 80s. It has the one piece pickguard and a pretty sienna burst finish. These basses are very well built, with deep contoured bodies. I believe this bass to be all original. It plays and sounds great. I enjoyed this bass especially playing the bridge pickup with the tone rolled off.

Picture time:

eHPuyOV.jpg

q60bLkp.jpg

zz8s1u0.jpg

LUN2R1g.jpg

AOIZEhF.jpg

Ghm0boK.jpg

LzDUkUz.jpg

SdiTBwx.jpg

Ephq0rB.jpg

5UQPP0r.jpg

7s8Scir.jpg

XoWANFD.jpg

XjcjGQC.jpg

oHinJmX.jpg

ymNhpT2.jpg

The bass is in good shape. It has usermarks of course, but it looks pretty good actually. There are no serious damages that are worth mentioning. As you can see, the neckpocket is nice and tight without gaps. I believe this bass weighs  about 4.1 kilo, so its definitely not heavy.

Pricedrop to £1.350 firm. I'm not interested in any lower offers at the moment. 

Partial trades are considered: basses (I mainly like traditional looking stuff), effects pedals, old mustang competition guitar... I´m not looking for something in particular. Though a mustang bass.....

Im located in the Netherlands, but im happy to ship within Europe/uk at buyers risk. I have a low quality but good looking case available that I can use for shipping. The bass can also be shipped with the neck removed for much cheaper and fully insured shipping. 

Please do not hestitate to PM me if you have any questions.

Edited by SurroundedByManatees
  • Like 1

On 20/11/2018 at 09:55, Hutton said:

What an absolute beauty. 82-85 Fenders are superb. Someone is going to be very happy.

They are! 

I would like a precision special (car, rosewood preferred) that doesn't weigh a ton... Not sure if they exist😁

Edited by SurroundedByManatees