Why become a member? ×

SOLD Fender Mustang Bass MIJ
£599

Dosi Y'Anarchy

Very good condition, I believe that this is a 2002 model. Not sure. I've actually got two Mustang basses as well as other basses and don't need both. 

Collection from Chesham, Bucks (end of the metropolitan line on the tube) or Rickmansworth, Herts preferred as I don't have a box for postage at the moment. If I get one I'll open it up for postage. I can deliver a short distance as I have a car. 

£SOLD collected, cash on collection or PayPal.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to get in touch

IMG_20181021_210700.jpg

IMG_20181021_210720.jpg

IMG_20181021_210729.jpg

IMG_20181021_210808.jpg

IMG_20181021_210830.jpg

IMG_20181021_210834.jpg

Edited by Dosi Y'Anarchy
Sold

Very nice - got the exact same model/colour combination.   Great attention to detail on these re-issues and brilliant, versatile sound from the SD pup, a real step up from the current MIM versions.  Shouldn't hang around long at this price.  Tina Weymouthtastic. 

Thanks both, my other one is actually the MIM pawnshop Mustang which I swapped out the pickup with nordstrand. I've played the current production MIM ones and, to me at least, the build quality doesn't seem to compare to either of mine. What I especially love about this one is that the tone is not a p or a j, but somewhere between the two.

7 minutes ago, Dosi Y'Anarchy said:

What I especially love about this one is that the tone is not a p or a j, but somewhere between the two.

Absolutely - I did some quick recordings over the weekend of my old Precision alongside the MIJ Mustang - both very much same ballpark, but P ws slightly fatter where Mustang was a bit more midrangy. Both sounded great.