artisan

*SOLD PENDING *Fender Bassman Neo 410 *massive price dop*£350
£550

£350 collected

Just spotted my next cab so price dropped big time - collection only.

This is a silly price for a cracking 4x10

I won't sell it any cheaper so please don't ask 😁

Was £759 New so this is just like brand new & less than half the price.

Fender Bassman Neo 410 in totally immaculate condition 

Eminence USA speakers

Removable casters

Sounds immense with either modern amps or all valve amps,rich & punchy with a very musical adjustable horn.

1 year old & only left the house 8 times for gigs so it is in extremely good nick with no damage.

Comes with a Roqsolid cover,also in mint condition.

Collection only

I'm based in Harrogate 

Cheers

20181110_114256.jpg

20181110_114223.jpg

20181110_114248.jpg

20181110_114150.jpg

Edited by artisan
  • Like 1

44 minutes ago, Highfox said:

Shame the postage to Finland would cripple the price .

Indeed it would cost a small fortune 😁

• Like 1

£350

Silly price for a fantastic bass cab,I honestly can't believe it's still here 😲

Only selling as the arthritis in my knees has got worse so I need a lighter weight cab.

That said this only weighs 29kg,so is only slightly heavier than a Barefaced 410

I'd rather burn it than sell it for less 😁

Edited by artisan

On 03/01/2019 at 22:16, artisan said:

£350

Silly price for a fantastic bass cab,I honestly can't believe it's still here 😲

Only selling as the arthritis in my knees has got worse so I need a lighter weight can.

That said this only weighs 29kg,so is only slightly heavier than a Barefaced 410

I'd rather burn it than sell it for less 😁

I can't believe this is still for sale, i'd snap it up straight away if i wasn't after the 810 version

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, NBGuitar said:

I'd snap this up straight away if I wasn't so bloody southern!

It's got to go worth the drive at this price 😁

Just need to sell a couple of things or wait for next Friday (payday) and i think i'll come collect if off you if it's till available:)

2 hours ago, maidens97 said:

Just need to sell a couple of things or wait for next Friday (payday) and i think i'll come collect if off you if it's till available:)

No problem at all & next weekend is fine for me.

If you are are definitely coming up for it I will put it on hold for you if you like,as I have it advertised elsewhere too 😁

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Oldman
      My personal circumstances health wise are about to swiftly change, I am waiting on a double tonsillectomy and biopsy the results of which coupled with a recent MRI Neck scan and subsequent PET scan should determine what the near future holds health wise. I would add that (to me) I am in perfect health for my age with no symptoms of anything other than a perennial slight cold. However:
      News flash: No surgery due to the Corvid-19 Shenanigans, but, hinted at “Radical” Radiotherapy. Awaiting the ‘Letter’.
      Add to that no gigs there seems little point in having surplus kit, not that it was needed anyway. You know how it is 😱. 
      I offer up for sale only, a PJB CAB 47 in immaculate condition bought from Jamie on this ear forum just a couple of months ago, never gigged by me and looking at its condition, hardly gigged at all. I’m asking £265.00 delivered £250.00 collected, this includes the PJB slip cover. I’ve used PJB C4’s and put out some wallop, noodling, these being rear ported they have a softer feel but nonetheless punch more than their weight.:
      SOLD
      Snaps here:

Also for sale, a GK NEO 112, I took this in as a part chop against my EA NL112 and was mightily surprised at the clarity and how articulate the cab was, it’s lightweight, a one handed lift, gigged twice by me with great success. A few slight, ever so slight scuffs on the tolex covering, an all round well made cab complemented my McGregor Bassmate 650 head perfectly and for once elicited a favourable comment from one of the guitarists. 
      GK NEO £300.00 Delivered !!
      Specs here:
      https://www.gallien-krueger.com/neo-112-specs
      STILL FOR SALE
      Snaps here:

And street price here
      https://www.gak.co.uk/en/gallien-krueger-neo-112/25103?gclsrc=aw.ds&&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI3e2j9KvE6AIVGODtCh0PSw0NEAUYAiABEgLO1fD_BwE
      For obvious reasons it won’t be dodgy meeting in a motorway service area car park, but keeping a social distance I can set either cab up for a trial at my place or trust me and I’ll send it. I have good feedback and can pack really well.
      Thanks for looking 

• By artisan
      OK to help things along I'll throw in for free a nice immaculate Mono M80 gig bag with this bass.
      Now that has got to be a bargain 😀 
      Only six months old,immaculate condition,fitted with new GHS pressurewound strings,very nice setup,plays beautifully.
      It has had the wiring loom upgraded with top quality components including a switch craft jack socket(KiOgon loom) so sounds ace.
      Comes with its Fender deluxe gig bag.
      Price is firm so no lower offers please.
      Collect from Harrogate.
      No trades please.

• By dballona
      This is a collectors' article, besides being the best P Bass I have ever owned, without a doubt. This bass is part of the history of an incredible musician, which played with names such as Steve Vai, Neil Zaza, Cyndi Lauper, Little Steven, Tina Turner, Dan Hartman and Billy Joel and even legendary Miles Davis.

I bought this bass from a New Jersey resident who bought it from the person who did TM's Estate sale. He visited TM's house and shipped this beauty to me in Brazil, where I used to live. Now, after moving to the UK, I am playing less and less, and it makes sense to sell this to a collector/actual player, which will take care of this legacy moving forward.

Originality-wise, electronics of this bass are entirely original except for one of the pots. The pickguard is broken next to the cable jack, typical for old P basses. The body was obviously stripped and covered with glossy finishing – probably it is not nitro, I'd say it is PU. One thing that dates the stripping is that there's a picture of TM with this bass dating back to early 70s from what it seems... so it's been like that for a while. And a funny fact, when I got the bass, the neckplate was flipped. I left it as TM knows what works better.

Everything else is clearly original, and I can back up originality after collecting old Fender basses for a few years.

Included on the sale:
      - Bass;
      - OHSC;
      - Covers (both pickup and bridge);

I will try to ship some of the memorabilia that was included in the original sale to whoever buys it. I left all of it in Brazil when I moved in as I had no intentions to sell it... if you're interested, leave me a message and I will send you more pictures.

• By theshape101
      Selling my Fender Stu Hamm Urge 1 Standard Bass. Picked this up last year but haven’t used it much. It’s in excellent condition. These were in production from 1993-1999. Its 32” medium scale and has a downsized body so it’s really easy to play and it’s very lightweight. 2 Jazz pickups and the controls are stacked volume/pickup pan and stacked treble and bass. 
      Comes with a heavy duty flight case or can ship in a smaller box with the neck removed if required.
      Specs:
      • Poplar Body
      • Maple Neck
      • Rosewood fingerboard
      • 24 frets
      • 32” scale
      • 7.3lbs
      • ‘Licensed by Schaller’ tuners
      I’m not looking for any trades. 

• By Atomic dustbin
      Fender CS 51 vintage custom p bass for sale only. No trades thanks. All case candy except lead. Hang tags, plectrums, strap, C.O.A all present. Weight around 9lb 1 oz. Bass is in excellent condition with just a couple of tiny indentations on the body from the metal covers ( I wish they would not fit these things!) New EB slinky coated strings fitted this week.  I will just stick with my old stingray for the odd time I get a chance to play at home. Any questions please ask. I have bought and sold a few times on Basschat ( sold my last CS precision to Walshy) . Collection from East Yorkshire or York.. I will take video and send it to the buyer before closing the case if it is couriered. Definitely no trades thanks. Big Price drop £2200.  

Having looked at the Eurosender courier service on Basschat I will be happy to post fully insured and will pay the first £30 of the cost to help. Please let me know and I will get a quote. 

I can send more photos or info if required. Dave