Why become a member? ×

SOLD -- Kemper Poweramp and remote w paid profiles, flight and soft case
£1775

foxyFuze

SOLD ELSEWHERE 

Hi all,

Streamlining my kit right down for portability and have decided to sell this given I'm only using a fraction of its capabilities. Also for sale are my Barefaced cabs.

I won't give you the full spiel, but these are a superb way of providing all the amp tones you could want - especially handy if you play guitar as well as bass. This is the 600W powered version and is more than loud enough with either of the Barefaced cabs for medium-sized venues.

The unit itself is in mint condition (still with cellophane cover on the display) and has the Wattamp paid profile pack included. The remote has some very minor marks on it where it has been put in the carry case - it's a tight fit but the case is ideal for carrying both to a gig / rehearsal.
The flight case has some signs of wear on the outside, but that's what it's for - the latches and internal space are both in good order.
Total price online for all this is £2400.  I'd rather not split this up unless I have buyers lined up for each item.

Tryouts with a good brew in Bristol are most welcome. If it's a bit of a hike, make a weekend of it! 
I'm not really interested in trades, but it doesn't hurt to ask.

20181013_123118.jpg

20181013_123136.jpg

20181013_123146.jpg

20181013_123208.jpg

20181013_123220.jpg

20181013_123336.jpg

Edited by foxyFuze
SOLD

• MB1 locked this topic