Why become a member? ×

Sold subject to Fender Bassman 100T and Fender 4x10 Neo
£1500

bumnote

Selling my much loved Fender bassman 100T all valve amp and 4x10 neo cabinet.

Im getting on a bit, and few gigs and the weight makes it sensible for someone else to have the pleasure. Its had a handful of gigs since NYE 2016.

The specs for these are as follows.

https://shop.fender.com/en-GB/bass-amplifiers/pro-tube/bassman-100t/product-2249100.html?rl=en_US

https://shop.fender.com/en-GB/bass-amplifiers/pro-tube/bassman-410-neo-enclosure/product-22494000.html?rl=en_US

There are guys on the fender web site who will demo far better than I ever could’ .

There are two channels, vintage and overdrive, it sounds great, and has been more than adequate for pub gigs and larger halls

It has automatic Bias, which monitors the valves, and allows you to change a valve if necessary without having to take it to a service centre.    

This amp as far as I kow as unique in the UK as only black and silver were imported by Fender. I tried to special order a Cream and Oxblood but these were apparently only a USA option.

I had the cab and head recovered by Zilla cabinets in cream and oxblood, just after ive bought it, in December 2014. I had an additional changeable grill for the amp and cab, in Wheat so there are two looks.

I checked the amp over today, and theres not a mark on it, it could have come out the shop today.

I replaced the dogbone centre strap with a leather one after seeing two dogbones break on small fender guitar amps.

I replaced the original castors on the cab from 2 inch to 3 inch which makes it a lot easier to move on rough ground. The cab is also virtually pristine. Say 9.8

Comes with Hot covers Head and Cab tailored covers, fender footswitch and the previously mentioned alternative grill cloths. There is also a spare set of Valves.

I think I probably have the Original Fender shipping cartons, if I have you are welcome to them if required.

I would prefer someone to come and try this. Im near waterlooville Hampshire. I will deliver or meet up within 120 miles ish of Waterlooville.

L wont under any circumstances  ship these as I have heard too many horror stories of damage in transit.

Happy to answer any queries Sorry no trades

Fender001.JPG

Fender1.JPG

Fender002.JPG

Fender02.JPG

Fender2.JPG

Fender3.JPG

Fender4.JPG

Fender5.JPG

Fender6.JPG

Fender7.JPG

Fender8.JPG