Why become a member? ×

Ashdown ABM EVO II 500 and ABM Cabs

Rowbee

I've been on the lookout for some different amp and cab combinations and have missed out on a few pretty good deals here on the forum. As I don't have any gigs yet booked until March, I've decided that I'm going to part with all my Ashdown gear and go shopping afterwards.

Let me know if there is any interest - still open to trades but I'm looking for more portability.

EVO II 500 £SOLD FOR A RESPECTABLE PRICE ON EBAY :)

ABM 210T £SOLD TO A GREAT BC'ER

Edited by Rowbee

[quote name='Rowbee' post='340279' date='Nov 29 2008, 08:24 AM']As with my Euphonic Audio cab, I'm not really sure if I want to part with this as it's a damned good and in immaculate condition. It's also voiced perfectly for my ABM 210T and my ABM 115 which was upgraded by Ashdown with a neodymium speaker bringing it up to 400w - which are not for sale. :)

Let me know if there is any interest.[/quote]
Hi I am interested in this amp. What pedals are you selling it with and would you be willing to send it by courier?

Colin

[quote name='colin100' post='341392' date='Nov 30 2008, 08:46 PM']Hi I am interested in this amp. What pedals are you selling it with and would you be willing to send it by courier?

Colin[/quote]

Hi Colin

The pedals are for specific controls of the amp; one turns on or off the the dual triode tube preamps stages which adds a little warmth and grit when on and the other does the same for the sub-harmonic generator.

I would be willing to send by courier if you pay by Paypal and postage is to a Paypal confirmed address.

Cheers

Rob