Why become a member? ×

Public and personal Thank You!

The Burpster

[quote name='Shockwave' post='349799' date='Dec 9 2008, 03:29 PM']It's none of my business anymore, If he wants to retract his comments he can. I do not support any camp for or against anymore. Everything can be dealt with PM's. If you want to talk about it with IncX then PM him. Reule said the wrong thing in the heat of the moment (And its not like anyone can say they have never done that) I sympathise and agree that peoples money should be spent on what it was intended for which is shipping the bass.

All I did was help to get the bass to the rightful owner and due to silly mistakes on reueles/Jakes and BC' members parts are essentially ruining the feeling i and many others have gotten from helping someone.[/quote]

No-one is knocking the tremendous effort you and several others done here Shockwave. Personally, I think you all deserve the highest accolade.
At the end of the day, Reuel got his bass, the money donated should go towards shipping with any excess going to a local charity of his choice, NOT to pay customs or other bills.
Jake has to look in a mirror everyday from now on knowing that he is a thief.

[quote name='Clarky' post='349795' date='Dec 9 2008, 03:24 PM']Welcome back Shockwave, noone wanted you to leave and everyone appreciated your hard work in this matter

I don't care if its late, his comments were an affront to a lot of decent, helpful people on this site. He should bl**dy well apologise and retract.[/quote]

Absolutely +1 on both points, but particularly the former. Nice one.