Papimati

Marleaux Betta fretless
£1050

I’m selling my marleaux Betra lined fretless.

it’s one of the first marleaux Betra produced around 1990, according to Marleaux himself.

mahogany body with maple top and ebony fretboard.

It has PJ Bartolini pickups and passive electronics.

I sell it just because I don’t play fretless no more.

It comes with OHSC

043E3625-4E8F-4123-BB18-C3A58CC8D012.jpeg

27394E29-AD22-482F-B0A6-F92CA84B4FBD.jpeg

AC0BE407-06AD-4B92-AB77-DB7FF3FF3A1F.jpeg

81E61313-418B-422A-AED3-A280E533B2BE.jpeg

BB4C866D-38D7-41BB-AFC4-AD02C5EF5CBD.jpeg

3A92AE95-45CD-48A8-8405-50B741B3756B.jpeg

D95D5988-417F-4580-9C72-B76319F51F03.jpeg

The inevitable "Where are you based?" question.

I think this question has appeared in both "Daily Annoyances" and "I don't understand.."

Nice bass BTW.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Pietro Razzino
      Bass made from italian luthier 4 strings, fretless. PIEZO
      Neck thru body.
      Upgrade made by Pierluigi Cazzola (Laurus) with:
      Bridge on crossbar consisting of 4 single ABM saddles each with Graphtech piezo.
      Active / passive electronics with volume, medium and low settings. Height adjustment on trimmer in the electronic compartment.
      Brass nut with autonomous height adjustment for each string.
      Signs of wear visible in the picture.
      Fantastic: sound very similar to the double bass.
      Very light. Very comfortable handle. Very low action.
      I sell with soft case, with extra hard case.
      Shipping included.
      ...The sound in this song

• By radiophonic
      Bump for price drop: £850 (is it possible to change the thread title?)
      Bump for trades: Something smaller bodied and more modern. Warwick etc. Maybe a Maple board P-Bass in an interesting colour. Tempt me. 
      Fender USA Standard Jazz Fretless. I bought it new in 2016, so it's one of the very final American Standard models, just before they ceased production.  For those who are unaware, these have the carbon fiber reinforcement in the neck, custom shop 60's pickups and a high-mass bridge. Sunburst finish, black scratch-plate (although I have the original Tort and will include it). This has barely been gigged - maybe three or four times - and has spent most of its short life in a case.  I just don't get on with the offset body, narrow nut and everything else that makes a Jazz what it is. A great bass but not for me. The neck is fantastic and based on the kind of action I can achieve, it must be incredibly true. Extremely clean condition, with just one very tiny dint in the finish located middle of the back of the instrument. I can't get it to show up on a pic though. I've got it strung with the original Fender flats (I think it has rounds in the pic though). Comes with original Fender hard case and with the truss-rod tool. UK shipping will be negotiable.  For everybody’s peace of mind, I'd prefer some kind of personal delivery or collection agreement depending on location - I'm happy to drive for an hour or so from Notts or Coventry - but I could courier it if that wasn't practical.

• By rev_maximus
      [Price reduced to £3500 and open to offers]
      Hi 
      After some careful deliberation i have decided to sell my lovely Mk1 (lined fretless). I purchased this secondhand circa 1995 and it was my primary guitar for several years - gigging and in and out of the studio. But, as I've gotten older (and kids have come along) it is been used less and less and deserves to go to someone who will give it the love and attention it deserves. I am new to this forum so not sure of all the etiquette around selling, but I live in North London and would be happy to entertain visits if someone lived locally and wanted to try it out. (I have a SWR Redhead from back in the day)
      As expected, it has a mahogany core but with elm facings. There are a few scuffs on the body, although the lacquer along the neck is intact. Two screws are missing from the back plate. (It was last set up about 18 months ago, so the strings are equally as old, but i have hardly had it out the case in that time.) Hard case included in the sale, but it is not the original one.
      When sold i would prefer it collected rather than shipped, but can negotiate that as necessary.

• By lawriemacmillan
      Stunning singlecut bass made in the Fodera workshop in Brooklyn, NYC.
      2009 build.
      Buckeye top. Walnut body. Ebony fingerboard.
      Fodera/Duncan singlecoil pickups with buckeye covers and matching ramp.
      Extended B string.
      26 'frets'.
      34" scale.
      19mm string spacing at the bridge.
      48m nut width.
      Fodera premium padded gig bag.
      Excellent overall condition. Some minor surface bumps which are unnoticeable unless closely inspected.
      3 band EQ with selectable mid requency selector and coil tap switches.
      I will consider pre-CBS Fender Jazz and Precision basses as trade options.
      The bass is now residing in The Bass Gallery, in Camden, London where it can be viewed and played. They have suggested finance options for paying in installments too.

• By TAzMilitello
      FOR SALE this great 5 strings MERIDIAN HORIZON FRETLESS, Made in Italy, 34".  It comes with original soft case (bought separately for €135), new D'addario flatwound strings 0.40-1.25! It has original Meridian Trinity active/passive on board preamp and Delano JSBC 5 HE pickups. Everything as shown in the photo link. So really comfortable, a great instrument, with big sounds! Like new!!
      Top: Acer Japonicum
      Neck: Maple (cut 1986)
      Fretboard: Phenolic Resin, 24 frets, 16″ radius
      Preamp: Meridian Trinity (Vol, Vol, Hi, Mid, Low, active passive switch, passive tone.
      Pickups: DelanoJSBC 5 HE
      Bridge: Hipshot, 18mm strings space.
      Tuners: Hipshot Ultralite
      Weight: 3,9 Kg
      Mainly I prefer to sell without trades, I sell it because I want to make another Meridian fretless with different specifications!
      Photo of bass 😉📸: https://drive.google.com/open?id=10aVkYScPG3iJr4JJ_R14wmjurWatS2t

Foreign Currency: about payments different from the Euros currency you can pay by clicking using this ►Transferwise bank transfer◄ link.
      Setup by an expert luthier, wonderfully resonant woods, perfectly functional, really good conditions!

ABOUT SHIPPING:
      Bass is located in Italy (Sicily). No problems for international fast shipping (following prices including shockproof packaging):
      To Italy: 30€ (1/2 working days) To Ireland/Great Britain: 60€ (4/5 working days) To Germany and Austria: 45€ (3/4 working days) To Spain: 60€ (4/5 working days) To France: 65€ (4/5 working days) To Lithuania: 75€ (4/5 working days) To Romania: 80€ (4/5 working days) To Belgium, Luxembourg and the Netherlands: 65€ (3/4 working days) To Czech Republic (CZ): 80€ (4/5 working days) To USA and Canada: 110€ (6/8 working days)
      Quickly test recorded by smartphone: