Why become a member? ×

WITHDRAWN. Ashdown Mibass 2.0 400w 1x10 combo plus extension £220
£300

itsmedunc

Having secured a full bedroom at home (all to myself) to use as a music room, I can now withdraw this. I can hide what the hell I like in it and she will never know! My RCF's will be able to come home tomorrow too! I can feel a spending spree coming on! :lol:

May trade for something else I can move on. Not looking for anything in particular so, let me know what you have!

Revised price. I've used this for quite a while now but not gigged heavily. It's an excellent little lightweight combo. Also included is the matching 10" extension. I had a thread up about it recently - 

Please read the long (ish) above thread, it will all make sense! 

The combo now has an original Ashdown 8ohm driver in it, which I took out of the extension. The 200w 8ohm driver in the extension cab is almost new and has seen very little action. It was supplied by Ashdown as a replacement specifically for the job. So, it's all good to go.

It has a great sound, loud and really can't fault it's performance. They've both been gigged and so cosmetically they are not perfect. The face plate on the removable amp has a couple of screws missing but does not affect anything. The extension has more visible signs of use than the combo but it does have a virtually new driver in it.

Reason for sale is - I'm after some RCF's. I've been using in ears but have been reluctant to move this on as it's so useful. I now find myself with a pair of BF FR800's and the prospect of a pair of RCF 745's so, if I get those, I'll definitely not need a bass rig.

IMG-0619.thumb.JPG.8ddbc432506fa527b4406739e460a3a1.JPG 

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Ashdown-MiBass-640w-Compact-Combo/dp/B00G2CJNY4

Collection from BB22SH preferred but could ship at cost or meet up within reason. Any questions please ask.

I'm not looking for trades.

IMG-0620.JPG

IMG-0621.JPG

IMG-0628.JPG

IMG-0629.JPG

IMG-0630.JPG

Edited by itsmedunc

Lovely little set up but just read the above attached thread and can't believe how poorly you were treated by Ashdown. Have a bump and good luck with your sale (and to the next owner if they need any customer support). 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sparky Mark said:

Lovely little set up but just read the above attached thread and can't believe how poorly you were treated by Ashdown. Have a bump and good luck with your sale (and to the next owner if they need any customer support). 

Thanks Mark. To be honest, when I eventually got through to Lee at Ashdown (courtesy of Eude) I got great faultless customer service. I really don't know what was going on before Lee's intervention but the tables turned dramatically when he did. He really wasn't a happy man about it all. He definitely restored my faith in Ashdown.

• Like 1

That's good but I have added a comment to the other thread. A lot of people may not have pursued the problem as you did and dreadful customer service would've triumphed yet again. Ashdown should've added an apology to your previous thread in my opinion. Anyhow, let's get back to selling your rig!

• Like 1