Why become a member? Read more... ×
NoirBass

*Gone* Carlsbro BassBaby 1x10 Combo

Posted (edited)

I’ve got this Combo up for grabs if anyone wants it. It was in virtually new condition until the cat decided to use it as it scratching post for about a year. I’m sure with a bit of TLC and a good hoover it’ll come up lovely. It’s actually been barely used as I got it free with a bass I bought some years ago. Would suit a skint beginner or anyone in need of a small practice amp.

Strictly collection in person only from London N21

D2EE9F93-50A7-4758-8E56-744FF6022071.thumb.jpeg.b306d52fb325c2d6ad300f126cb875ba.jpeg

4D65DA9A-8BA1-4441-98BA-807EE14CF44B.thumb.jpeg.ba65eb91b655bdad7668ccc2eed6c8ad.jpeg

C7E75264-655C-403A-A272-52BF4BFA1528.thumb.jpeg.8aed2f238ecc835e24dd6739f8af82bb.jpeg

Edited by NoirBass

Is that the guilty party in the lower photo???

1 hour ago, TheGreek said:

Yes indeed, not looking too keen at me getting rid of it either 😄

On 31/05/2018 at 17:47, TheGreek said:

Yes indeed, not looking too keen at me getting rid of it either 😄

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By DiceSociety
      For sale Phil Jones Bass Double Four - £285

I’m Selling my Phil Jones bass Double Four – These are great amps with a sound and clarity I'd associate with bigger amps, and capable of surprising volumes for its size. It has 70 watt output (RMS), and sounds hi fi, especially compared to other practice amps.
       These sound great with electric, and double basses, and can handle low B strings with ease, producing a powerful, clear bass fundamental without distortion.
       The amp section includes:
      Low and high input selector and mute switch
      Mute led indicator which also doubles as a clipping indicator
      Eq and gain structure controls
      Aux input with dedicated volume control
      Headphone socket
      Line out
       It’s solidly built with metal knobs, control panel, and protection bars, and has a robust rubber carrying handle.  Very light at only 8.8 lbs / 4kg.
      Sale is because I've got my eye on something expensive and need to generate some funds. I’m based in Shtrewsbury by the way. Collection welcome, but can also ship at buyers expense. Any questions please let me know.
      Please look out for other for sale posts as I'm also selling a Genz Benz Streamliner 900, Squier VM ’77 Jazz Bass, Barefaced gen 3 Big Baby 2, and a Stagg EUB with lots of accessories.
      Thanks for looking!

• By KeithPeb
      Gallien Krueger MBE-III 150 bass combo.
      Excellent condition with very little use. This amplifier has been used for a couple of rehearsals and aside from that has been used at home for practice purposes only.
      I'm based in the North East.

• By Andymuck
      Up for sale is my we'll used, but ridiculously reliable and great sounding practice amp. 
      It runs at 165w into a 15" speaker, weighs about 24kg and is really versatile. It's got  high and low inputs so I've used my electric and upright through it with great effect. 
      The current version is unchanged apart from the front panel design https://www.laney.co.uk/products/rb4/ .
      It's well used but looked after, the input jack has been replaced but that's really the only change. 
      I used it as a bedroom amp and briefly a stage amp with a drummer. It'll work as a starter or practice amp really well. 
      Located in Manchester, I'll happily deliver locally or leave a courier up to you.

Any questions, just ask.
      Andy.