Why become a member? ×

Markbass LMII

jamesf

The amp that needs no introduction - small, lightweight and seriously loud as many as you will know.

This amp has a shiny white serial number sticker on the back!!

Sounds incredible, and bought from Steve_K about two or three months ago for a band, and have subsequently left the band so unfortunately surplus to requirements. I also need to invest in some serious studio monitoring, so this will help towards that. I'm going to instantly regret the sale, but I just can't justify it when my studio needs are greater. Would trade for Genelec 1030A, Mackie HR824, Dynaudio BM15a or Adam P11a (pairs of each!!), but I know that's a long shot.

Great condition, with only a minor mark on the top left of the case from being rackmounted, about 25mmx2mm, and couple of microscopic marks along the top edge of the front plate and a couple of very fine shallow scratches on the top, I presume from being rackmounted also. These are not visible from anything but certain angles and very very close up, but just thought I'd mention them.

Unless you're not familiar with the spec, I believe it's rated at 500w into 4 Ohms, 300w into 8 ohms. Sounds incredible with my BFM omni 10 and 10.5 cabs, but my Phil Jones is more than enough for my needs for the time being. Weighs about 2.5kg, and will fit in the pocket of my gig bag - a small pelicase would be perfect if you're gigging it regularly.

Paid £400, would like to get this back. Any q's, post in thread or PM me, I'll try and get back to you - I can't get BC at work, but will get back to you as soon as I can. I have a printed manual, very nicely bound that I got from a basschatter, and I'll throw that in as well. I also have brand new van damme / neutrik speakon cables if you're interested.

J

EDIT: Pics Added for those who asked

Edited by jamesf

[quote name='martthebass' post='340069' date='Nov 28 2008, 09:15 PM']Damn it could do with this....currently need something with a little more oomph than my LM250. Too close to Xmas and money's too tight to mention.[/quote]

I thought you got kicked off mentioning Simply Red songs!!!!

[quote name='fifeq' post='340787' date='Nov 29 2008, 09:25 PM']what is the thing with the serial ..seen it couple times...[/quote]
[url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=22037"]http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=22037[/url]

That should explain things.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...