Why become a member? ×

SOLD Yamaha bb424x in metallic red
£295

la bam

Up for sale is my favourite bass of all time.

Best looking, best playing and best sounding. Absolutely love it.

Its in excellent condition and has had the jack socket professionally upgraded.

Lovely thin smooth neck and nice and light.

The p/j configuration gives you any sound you like from flat 60s sounds, 70s funk and modern hifi and bright slap sounds.

Only reason for sale is im now in a tribute band which i have to use precisions instead so i no longer play this and i have no room to store.

These are now discontinued, rare and i think a future collectors bass.

Pick up Leyland Lancashire.

20180425_113252_001.jpg

20180425_113317.jpg

20180425_113301.jpg

Edited by la bam

6 minutes ago, la bam said:

I could ship it, but would have to include insurance in with that via courier. Not sure what it would be? Prob £30?

Hmmm... bit of a minefield that one!  Many couriers offer "insurance" and are happy to take payment for it - but when you read the small print it usually doesn't cover musical instruments! >:(

That said, I've shipped dozens of amps, cabs and basses over the years and never (yet) had an issue (touch wood!!). If you have something to ship it in, I might well be interested (and so, I suspect, would many others!) :)

Having read a few ambiguous t&cs regarding posting guitars im going to keep this as pick up only (or i can meet upto 25 miles from Preston) for the time being until im confident of a courier company and cover just to be safe.

• 1 month later...