Why become a member? ×

Aggie DB750 for sale Reduced to £800

birdy

Selling this as I have my eyes on something else which I think may suit me better.

Bought this off Richardd about 6 weeks ago and paid £900 for it and thats what I am after. Its a ballwrecker of an amp.

I am not interested in any trades and its collection only from Birmingham.

Its the US version that has been modded as far as I am aware but works perfectly and its loud :-)

Thanks

Steve

Edited by birdy

[quote name='birdy' post='332874' date='Nov 20 2008, 09:49 AM']No one interested in this at all?[/quote]

I've been interested in it since your first post, but driving down from Fife isn't an option :) I have one already but it lives on the continent so another one for my UK gigs may seem like an indulgence in such delicate times!

Just in case there is any doubt its this one:

[url="http://www.aguilaramp.com/products_amplifiers_db750.htm"]http://www.aguilaramp.com/products_amplifiers_db750.htm[/url]

If anyone wants to see specific pics let me know but it looks like the one in the thread above.

Thanks,

Steve

Reduced to £850.00

Much prefer collection but would meet half way up to an hour from Birmingham or deliver possibly for petrol money depending on where you are.

Would part ex for Markbass or shuttle head plus cash or Lakland/Stingray 5 plus cash.

Thanks,

Steve

OK Its Christmas and the market is competitive so down to £800.00

Not taking offers on this so won't lower it anymore and if you want it shipped thats extra but would much prefer meet up and will only ship if I 'know' you (not biblically).

This is a good price for this amp. Let me know if you want any more info.

Thanks

Steve

AAARRRRRGGGGGG
I traded my TD 650 5 months ago otherwise i wouldve took your arm off, The EBS is very special though, have a bump ,bit too skint to buy it, huge bargain!!!!
cheers- lee

Actually as I am gassing for an EBS TD650 would consider a trade for the 650 or the 350 plus cash my way.

Thanks

Steve

[quote name='Toasted' post='346462' date='Dec 5 2008, 02:35 PM']Good man![/quote]

I'm going to be having a bit of an interesting 'Sale' in the BC Marketplace at the weekend (need to take some pics first) - so this will hopefully raise me the funds to be the Aguilar from Steve.
:huh:
But I daren't buy it without other stuff going out the door - or the Mrs will kill me!
:)

Edited by 99ster