Why become a member? ×

Huge Pedal Clear Out

Higgie

Ok guys, just a couple of pedals left:

Barge Concepts VFB-2 Custom - This is an effects loop with a blend on it so you can blend in your clean signal and won't lose any low end. It's all stock, except it has a 3rd footswitch to bypass the blend knob so your signal is 100% wet, and still has the feedback loop too. A brand new stock one will cost you about £70 with shipping, so how about £85 shipped for this modded version.

Fulltone Fat Boost - This is a gem of a pedal. Add some light grit or a touch of sparkle to your sound! No low-end loss, I left it on all the time for a bit of sparkle on the high end and some grit on the bass freqs. As new condition, with original box. Velcro on the bottom, but it avoids Mike Fuller's signature. £95 shipped.

Edited by Higgie

Photo's available [url="http://s22.photobucket.com/albums/b341/Higgie123/For%20Sale/"]Here[/url]. I've only had time to take a few but I will be adding more pics and also maybe a couple more items for sale too.

Cheers.

whammy 4 tracks pretty well, no issues whatsoever with octave up and harmonies as far as i can see on a 4 string

octave down obv wobbles a bit on octave down settings, but im sure you know that

Godlyke and Loop-Master back up for sale.

Matt - The Hellbaby is really transparent, your bass tone comes through clear underneath a layer of grit. With the boost knob on minimum, its a nice Timmy C-ish grind, but when it's on full, its very dirty indeed. No low end loss either.

[quote name='Matty' post='38536' date='Jul 29 2007, 05:42 PM']Yeah, it was the AC part i was worried about.
cheers[/quote]

You can get an adaptor from Maplins that will power this pedal, or you can actually use the Line 6 one that is intended for the modeller pedals like the DL-4, FM-4 etc. They're cheaper than the actual DigiTech supplies at least.

[quote name='Higgie' post='38560' date='Jul 29 2007, 08:36 PM']You can get an adaptor from Maplins that will power this pedal, or you can actually use the Line 6 one that is intended for the modeller pedals like the DL-4, FM-4 etc. They're cheaper than the actual DigiTech supplies at least.[/quote]
Aren't the Line6 pedals DC? I think that there is a 1spot adaptor for them, so they must be.
Edit: I just saw that they can also be powered with batteries, so they're DC.

Edited by Dragonlord