D-L-B

Warwick Streamer LX Ltd 2008 4 string £950 SOLD
£1750

IMG_20190606_125400-01.thumb.jpeg.d97012c83f6d3e8381a1eeeecee2761f.jpeg

Relisted. Super cheap, last try.

Regrettably letting this go as it hasn't been touched in ages.

Excellent condition, only marks to speak of are some slight wear on the corner of the neck pick up from heavy handed playing, a small bump blemish on the headstock and side of body near the controls. I've chosen pictures that show these as clearly as possible, the bass looks great in the flesh.

IMG_20190606_125419-01.thumb.jpeg.10fbf9c1baa949ac93bfed7592b75ccd.jpeg
A plethora of tones at your fingertips with the myriad knobs available to twiddle.

Comes with non Warwick hardcase, authenticity certificate and wallet with truss rod tool etc...

Link: http://www.warwick.jp/products/made_in_germany/limited_edition/2008/

Any questions, just ask.

(no trades; that means you, Bass machine)

IMG_20190606_124714-01.thumb.jpeg.5ac369b75994c3a0e1c326f73bf2430b.jpeg

IMG_20190606_125750-01.thumb.jpeg.7beaf8c4e40aabb15a7c440e31520ddd.jpeg

IMG_20190606_125012-01.jpeg

IMG_20190606_124700-01.jpeg

IMG_20190606_125041-02.jpeg

IMG_20190606_125553-01.jpeg

IMG_20190606_125458-01.jpeg

IMG_20190606_125545-01.jpeg

IMG_20190606_124853-01.jpeg

IMG_20190606_124831-01.jpeg

IMG_20190606_125526-01.jpeg

IMG_20190606_125628-01.jpeg

IMG_20190606_125434-01.jpeg

Edited by D-L-B
Sold
  • Like 1

Wow that's very pretty! Which pups are they? They look MM size but the only ones I've seen Warwick use are shaped differently...

Listed on spec sheet as: 

"Active MEC TJ/TJ Pickups incl. 3 way toggle switch for selection"

I've added a link to the page now.

ah ok so twin jazz pup like in the bridge pos of my Infinity SN TCS. Cracking pups with a phat but hi-def sound

Yeah, look like the same thing but laid in fancy wooden covers. They do sound great, and very versatile too!

The controls are curious. I see the two smaller toggles are for coil selection on each of the pups but the larger toggle is a 3-way for pup selection?

strange as the pots seem to be: stacked volume/blend, mid, stacked treb/bass? is this right?

just seems weird to have 3 way toggle for pup selection and a blend pot. probably just me getting it completely wrong...

You're spot on with the controls. Seems like overkill but I suppose there's that one person out there that would find a use for it.

You're more current than me with Warwicks, is my price a fair starting point? Done a small bit of research and think it's in line with what's gone before. I'm reluctant to sell but it's a shame to sit on it so I thought I'd hang it out there and see if I get any interest.

wow that was a spot of luck lol.

Re. price, its very tricky esp with Warwicks. Yours is a rather unusual/rare one that is definitely a cut above the usual LXs and in very good nick.

It's rarity can demand a higher price for the right person but will also make people looking for a "regular" LX shy away as it will be almost 3 times the price.

It may be that advertising it on Ebay and or Reverb with International shipping available will help you find the right buyer for it due to their much wider and more global audience(no disrespect meant to BC)

On 05/08/2018 at 22:19, fleabag said:

No  hard case i presume ?

Will include a hard case. I'll get some pics up.

I got a better idea: I make you a discount on a refinishing, you keep it, make new sales on eBay and reverb (and you will sale in the "almost like new" category)

You'll regret to sell this at this price.

39 minutes ago, Marcoelwray said:

I got a better idea: I make you a discount on a refinishing, you keep it, make new sales on eBay and reverb (and you will sale in the "almost like new" category)

You'll regret to sell this at this price.

I have no idea what you're talking about.

• Haha 1

On 06/12/2018 at 00:09, D-L-B said:

I have no idea what you're talking about.

He's offering to refinish the wear on the bass so you don't have to sell it so cheap.

11 hours ago, Jack said:

He's offering to refinish the wear on the bass so you don't have to sell it so cheap.

No refinishing necessary. It's cheap because Warwick seem to be out of fashion right now.

21 minutes ago, D-L-B said:

No refinishing necessary. It's cheap because Warwick seem to be out of fashion right now.

I happen to agree, but I got the impression you didn't understand what Marcoelwray meant.

Oddly, Rockbass aren't so cheap compared to new prices.

On Zikinf there is a custom shop streamer for 2200 euros.

With patience, I think reverb is a better place to sell such a beauty, it's definitely harder to get those in US.