Why become a member? ×

WEM Dominator 25 Bass - Now Sold.
£350

bagsieblue

New Year -  New Clear Out - Now £300.

These were the follow-on to the early 70s Bass Mk I Amplifier. This one has the same spider-frame 15" Celestion speaker and 2 x EL84 output valves as the Mk 1. (Interesting fact - those valves mean the same 15 watt output as the Mk 1 as well making the addition of "25" to the title possibly more to do with marketing...)

The usual signs of wear are showing, such as minor scratches to the face and a bit of wear and tear, but certainly nothing major.

I believe that - , the speaker is the original one, band that earlier versions were Celestions.  Importantly, it comes with a sought after Celestion G15 - the original speaker which sounds amazing, and is why these were used as guitar amps by Dave Gilmour amongst others.

Recently taken in trade from a local BC'er.  I was going to use this as a bass / guitar hybrid option (sounds great with guitar too) but in all honesty I'm not going to gig it enough.

£350 collected, Chorley, Lancashire - Any trial or inspection is welcome.

Great condition, given the age, a couple of odd, scratchy whispers on a couple of the the pots but no big deal really.

IMG_20180101_201109498.jpg

IMG_20180101_201122910.jpg

IMG_20180101_201140254.jpg

IMG_20180101_201155209.jpg

Edited by bagsieblue