Why become a member? ×

Fender FSR American Vintage '75 Jazz Bass ON HOLD
£975

DanEly

What more could you want from a jazz? Ash Body, block and bound neck, "bullet" truss rod, gorgeous grain.
I've added a hipshot Xtender, Aguilar 70's pickups and taken the gloss down to a matt finish on the neck due to it feeling a bit sticky. There's a couple of dings n' scratches - I can get pictures if needed? It's a toured bass. Includes the ash try covers, thumb rest and hard case, I might even have the hang tags and case candy somewhere.

Looking to shift this fairly sharpish as I've sound 'the one' and want to nab it before it goes.

Any questions please don't hesitate to ask. Will happily post at buyer expense!

IMG_9767.thumb.JPG.dbca4a3004f184d68288abf3a2255ce5.JPGIMG_9764.thumb.JPG.42a7a31de5b26bae8d175e3f19969a20.JPGIMG_9765.thumb.JPG.cc1e760185c9d450c9da8a7fde418d33.JPG

Edited by DanEly
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Tommygingell said:

How much are you looking for? How is the neck on this I own a Geddy lee USA jazz bass is it similar? Would possibly trade a rick4003w for it.

If you mean the current USA Geddy Lee model then that has a chunkier neck than this as the the GL is more like the 74 reissue. These 75ri necks are more like the ones found on the Fender Japan 75ri. Very comfortable and reasonably slim front to back (though not as slim as the Japanese Geddy Lee model).

Edited by Quatschmacher

Ah right okay cool! I have a American standard in Olympic white with a rosewood board with the custom 60s pickups l. I've whacked stack knobs if that's any good?  really wanted one of these before I got the Geddy due to the ashbody and 70s spacing and such.

Edited by Tommygingell

On 17/12/2017 at 19:04, Quatschmacher said:

I wish this had been around in August as I was looking for one then. I bought a Japanese one in the end.

Do you still have the original pickups and tuner?

I believe so! Not sure about the tuner, but the pickups yes!