Dear guest,

Welcome to the biggest community for bass players in Europe. You'll find the site a great source of information and advice.

Why not sign up now and:

• Say hello - tell us about your playing, your gear and where you're from.
  • Search the database for inspiration or to find out more about your instrument
  • Upload an avatar and profile picture
  • Buy one of the thousands of items in our marketplace
  • Safely sell your items to a community of proven enthusiasts
  • Upload pictures, audio and videos
  • Buy exclusive items at discount through our shop (coming soon!)

Go on, click the button and become part of it today!

New: Sign up and get 20% off tickets for the London Bass Guitar Show - and we'll see you there!

olliedf89

Fuzzrocious Grey Stache (dual dist)- £90
£140

Hi all, selling a couple pedals to fund some more pedals for me for Christmas.

Fuzzrocious Grey Stache

This is the double distortion version with the three diode selector as well. A great fuzz with lots of tailoring options as well as two gain stages. In great condition, no box, velcro on the bottom and googley eyes are free.

£90 posted within the UK.

Catalinbread Teaser Stallion---- SOLD

Great little distortion/fuzz pedal, think it's one of the older ones. One button for Distortion on/off and one for the crazy sound frequencies, ala Dwarfcraft's Great Destroyer. Works with actives, too. In good condition, bit scuffed and used, no box, velcro underneath.

£40 posted within the UK.

Feel free to shoot me any questions. I'll take sensible offers for the DOD bass EQ, too.

IMG_20171213_135205.jpg

IMG_20171213_131719.jpg

Edited by olliedf89

That teaser stallion looks fantastic!  is it a fuzz mixed with a ring mod like the co pilot orbit!! does it do synth sounds? looks just the thing to go in the loop of my T65!  banned from buying till end of  Jan though :(

21 hours ago, lee650 said:

That teaser stallion looks fantastic!  is it a fuzz mixed with a ring mod like the co pilot orbit!! does it do synth sounds? looks just the thing to go in the loop of my T65!  banned from buying till end of  Jan though :(

Ahh not quite, it's a bit like the Dwarfcraft Great Destroyer, but more distortion sounding, I think the Teaser Stallion or TS alludes to Tube Screamer more! It's noises are more all out noise and feedback sort of sounds rather than ring mod! It's nuts for sure but my covers band don't seem to think it suits!:biggrin:

Cheers I'll ie

been doing a bit of research and it doesn't  seem to be what I'm after ( co pilot orbit) shame as the form factor is perfect for my overcrowded board :)

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By DDR
      For sale 3 pedals that are in perfect working condition and mint physical condition too. They have been used very little and looked after. I have original boxes for all of them.
      I'm selling to raise funds for a different musical activity so not looking for trades thank you.
      COG TR-16 octave pedal £110
      Electro Harmonix Ring Thing ring modulator pedal £125
      3 Leaf Doom distortion pedal £125 now sold
      Postage at buyers expense

• By ordep
      Selling these two great pedals as I am revamping my board. Both will come with their box and manual. 
      Aguilar Filter Twin: SOLD
      Wren and Cuff Pickle Pie B: SOLD
      details:
      http://www.aguilaramp.com/products_filtertwin.htm
      http://www.wrenandcuff.com/site/the-stompboxes/pickle-pie-b/

• By LegateNaarifin
      For a while now I've had a Boss LS-2 line selector, and it's always been center of my sound as a way of running two different overdrive/distortion pedals in parallel. Over the last couple of years I've sifted through various drive, distortion and fuzz pedals, and I've settled on the Darkglass B3K for fairly aggressive but still natural overdrive. But I can't seem to find a partner for it! Specifically I'm looking for a very aggressive, mid-focused sounding distortion, to compliment the slightly scooped nature of the Darkglass. I was using a Chowny Fuzzster, but have since decided I'm not using/feeling fuzz for the music I'm writing.
      My first instinct is to get a Rat (I love Justin Chancellor's tone with his Turbo Rat), but that opens up a whole plethora of options. Vintage, Turbo, Fuzzrocious, there are so many Rat variants and clones that I wouldn't know where to start! Low end loss isn't a huge priority, as I have the LS-2 to blend in either a clean signal, or the nice fat sound of the B3K. But a nice mid-present sound is a must.
      So what I'm asking is, what do people recommend for that sort of distortion pedal?
    • By Pearl_Jammin
      Way Huge Swollen Pickle!

Super bass friendly fuzz with all the lows and all of the dirt you need to doom for dayssss. Plus some nice synthy overtones and major tweakability.
      Comes with all the gubbins...original box, badges, paperwork. Has quality velcro on the underside which can be removed if requested.
      £7 postage to UK. Looking for £80 ONO.
      Dunlop say...
      The most sought after and corpulent Way Huge pedal is back! The Swollen Pickle Jumbo Fuzz MkII surrenders super high-gain fuzz with copious amounts of smooth low-end to all who dare plug into it. With a twist of the Sustain control, you're taken from mild crunch to Armageddon! The Filter control retains its trademark insane range of heavily band-pass-filtered tones, distinguished by remarkable girth and sizzle, and the Loudness puts out enough volume to clobber any amp! Newly added features include a tone stack Scoop control that elicits classic Swollen Pickle mid-scoop or a flat mid-frequency sweep, and a Crunch knob to adjust the compression intensity of the fuzz. Finally, under the hood, the MkII has two internal mini controls; Voice sets the intensity of the external scoop control from light to heavy mid cut, and Clip varies between two sets of clipping diodes for smooth or opened fuzz sustain.

• By binkybongo
      Boxed version 1. Never used in anger, slightly smiling normally. Includes UK postage. 
      Spaniel included. Eats anything, likes children.