Why become a member? ×

Ashdown CTM30 width

franzbassist

the skewed camera angle does make it difficult to tell but yep it does look a bit taller. I mentioned a tweedy one of these might go with a tweedy One10 in another thread but not so sure about that now. The bass overhang in the bottom pic is just too much for me...looks like its going to fall off the cab at any minuteo.O No dimensions I could find on the Ashdown site so can't help there.

In the 2nd picture the cabinet covers the lettering on the faceplate in places ("input" and "f.x." on the left). Something doesn't look right there... Could be angle of the photo I suppose but I don' think so in this case.

Whatever way you cut it the LB30 was way cooler than the CTM30... Perhaps misguided in the naming, but otherwise cooler!!! AND narrower...

8 hours ago, dangoose said:

the skewed camera angle does make it difficult to tell but yep it does look a bit taller. I mentioned a tweedy one of these might go with a tweedy One10 in another thread but not so sure about that now. The bass overhang in the bottom pic is just too much for me...looks like its going to fall off the cab at any minuteo.O No dimensions I could find on the Ashdown site so can't help there.

CTM30 is 3" wider than the height of the One10. As I mentioned in the Tweedy thread, one of the reasons I sold my CTM30 is that it was wider than my Barefaced Two10, which I use vertically (same 15" as the One10 is tall).