Why become a member? ×

SOLD SQUIER CLASSIC VIBE PRECISION FIESTA RED
£400

Pestie

Here is my gorgeous Squier Classic Vibe Fiesta Red Pino clone.  It is in excellent condition with the advantage of a Custom 62 pick up and upgraded bridge in it.  The bridge has the string slots in it.  I have put a cheeky F decal on the headstock and a strap button on the rear of the headstock to make it look cool, it also has a F neck plate on it.  BUT THIS IS NOT A FENDER, I did the changes for me when I was playing in a band that did a lot of John Mayer songs.  I have lightly sanded the neck with micro paper to take the shine off it and it's silky smooth now and lovely to play.  I also re-lacquered the headstock for the decal.  It isn't perfect and on the edge there is an area where there is a bit of a mismatch which I have tried to photograph but it doesn't show too well.  You have to be playing the bass and looking left to see it, or you could just put a fag burn there to make it look even cooler. The electrics are also upgraded to CTS pots and Orange Drop Cap.

The bass is set up nicely with a lovely low action, no buzzes , dead spots or fret wear.  It comes in a lovely 70's fitted hard case that fits it perfectly.

I live in Earls Barton, N'hant's and you are more than welcome to come and pick it up. Alternatively I am happy to courier at the buyers expense.  Sorry no trades.

I would like £400 please.  Please note this is NOT a Fender, it is a Classic Vibe with upgrades.

Pino Copy 001.JPG

Pino Copy 004.JPG

Pino Copy 003.JPG

Pino Copy 006.JPG

Pino Copy 007.JPG

P Bass Case 001.JPG

P Bass Case 002.JPG

Edited by Pestie

These are indeed, fantastic basses! Much better quality than their original asking price would suggest
And I think that's why they discontinued them.... they were just too good
The 2nd hand value of these is now increasing, and I think set to increase further in future

I wouldn't have sold mine, if I hadn't ordered a Limelight in the same colour
Someone is going to be very happy on their NBD :)