Why become a member? ×

John Deacon Documentary

Painy

I'll give that a go.

When I was a kid I didn't rate John at all, probably because he was the least flash/openly virtuoso member of the band.

These days of course, 25 years in to my bass playing journey, I recognise him for the quiet, restrained genius he is.

2 minutes ago, Cato said:

I'll give that a go.

When I was a kid I didn't rate John at all, probably because he was the least flash/openly virtuoso member of the band.

These days of course, 25 years in to my bass playing journey, I recognise him for the quiet, restrained genius he is.

Same here!

That's going to be an interesting watch, Queen was the first band I ever really got into when i was about 10 or so, and he was never the interesting one, but over 30 years later and wow so many great lines and great songs.

But looking at the image above.. what the hell has he done to his knee!  that just doesn't look natural to me lol

I watched it a fair old time ago. It's a collection (well put together) of stuff already around so there's nothing new in it. That said, it is a good attempt to shine a spotlight onto one of the reasons Queen were the band they were. An absolute master of playing exactly what was wanted with the discipline to pull it off.