Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Darkglass Microtubes 900 Brand New SOLD
£700

LiamD

Here's my brand new Microtubes 900, I've had it a couple month's but only used it a few times at home and for one studio session. So it's basically brand new in the original box with all the goodies.

I'm scaling back my gear and my playing at the minute, as I'm trying to raise some money to help relocate. I absolutely love the amp, it is incredible. I finally got to the stage where I am completely happy with my gear and my tone thanks to this amp. Unfortunately I no longer need this amp and need to raise the cash. You're welcome to try it and collect or I can send it via courier. Also happy to deliver locally.20171112_151825.thumb.jpg.55cba0bd4ac7c3be5d45a76520c6ffa3.jpg

20171112_151640.jpg

20171112_151703.jpg

20171112_151724.jpg

Edited by LiamD

• 3 weeks later...

Crazy how these are all like buses all of a sudden! Amazing amps, great price for what is basically a new amp and you should get all the support you need from Darkglass and the team, not that you'll likely need them :biggrin:

On 28/11/2017 at 21:34, Kev said:

Crazy how these are all like buses all of a sudden! ...

Lol! Yup that's like EIGHT since the start of Oct!!

What is it that all you present and former DG M900 owners, who have sold or are about to sell your M900s, know about these amps that you're keeping a secret from us innocent BC lambs? :D

Edited by Al Krow