Why become a member? ×

SFX Thumpinator £80 posted *** SOLD ***
£80

mcnach

Here's my trusty Thumpinator... all the meat but none of the fluff that just makes the amp work needlessly and the speaker cones move for no reason... but chances are if you're reading this you know what this little box does.

I've been using a Mesa D800+ amp live for a few months now and it's got an adjustable HPF built-in, so I don't really need the Thumpinator anymore and it's therefore free to a good home (or even a bad one if you convince me :P)
[b][size=4][i]edit: by 'free' I mean free to leave my pedalboard and go to somebody else's board. As much as I like to give to charity (got two on monthly direct debit), this is intended for sale, sorry for the confusion with my poor wording [/i][i] :unsure:[/i][/size][/b]

Great cosmetic condition. It has velcro underneath but it can be removed if you don't need it, of course.

Edited by mcnach

[quote name='Tonteee' timestamp='1507978014' post='3389096']
Ah, I did wonder why you'd be giving it away. Why else put a price in the thread...?

Sorry if I caused widespread confusion.
[/quote]

:lol: no worries, it was my error entirely... if anything, THANK YOU, because you made me realise the error in my wording immediately... Otherwise I might come back tomorrow morning after my gigs today and find a flurry of offers and I'd have to explain to many more people that I was being an idiot and not expressing myself very clearly (can I play the "English is not my first language" card here? :P)