Why become a member? ×

MXR Micro Amp+ Boss GEB-7
£12345

walshy

Having a pedalboard Clean up and the following are for sale

[color=#000000][font=FranklinGothicBook, san-serif][size=4]The Micro Amp+ upgrades a classic boost circuit with EQ controls, low-noise op-amps, and true bypass switching to take this powerful boost box to the next level.[/size][/font][/color][attachment=254928:IMG_3324.JPG]

Boss GEB-7 - £70
[center]The GEB-7 is a seven-band equalizer created specifically for the frequency range of the electric bass. Since the frequency range extends down to 50Hz, the GEB-7 is also great for adjusting depth and bottom end of an upright bass with pickups.[/center]
[attachment=254931:IMG_3203.JPG]

All prices include postage

Edited by walshy

[quote name='CameronJ' timestamp='1507037326' post='3382914']
The Fwonkbeta is a monster. Pure filth. A good price too! Have a bump on me :)
[/quote]

Man its epic and I love it, BUT the new MuFx microtron 3 has arrived from the states this week and it is excellent and just pips the fwonk to the pedalboard. Too good for someone else not to have!

Would you mind putting a video up of the new Micro-Tron III? I signed up for the mail out but never received anything and they’d all been and gone by the next time I checked.

I’m still puzzled by the choice of putting the sweep direction as a foot switch given that you generally have to dial in different settings for up and down sweeps. It would’ve made far more sense to use the second footswitch to toggle the expression pedal on and off a la the Wonderlove.

Tempted by the Fwonkbeta…

[quote name='Quatschmacher' timestamp='1507462053' post='3385555']
Would you mind putting a video up of the new Micro-Tron III? I signed up for the mail out but never received anything and they’d all been and gone by the next time I checked.

I’m still puzzled by the choice of putting the sweep direction as a foot switch given that you generally have to dial in different settings for up and down sweeps. It would’ve made far more sense to use the second footswitch to toggle the expression pedal on and off a la the Wonderlove.

Tempted by the Fwonkbeta…
[/quote]

Will do, the Fwonk is almost as good, but about £200 more once you take into acct shipping and taxes. If I'd had it before I'd ordered the mufx I probably wouldn't have bothered!