Why become a member? ×

FS: MXR, Rolls, Korg, COG, Hotone, Xvive, TC pedals
£615

HazBeen

Cleaning up my "not being used" box.

For sale the following:
Hotone XTomp, incredible full metal DSP pedal that can be anything from an EQ to a filter to a Noisegate pedal. Good as new, comes with box and all original content. You upload fx to the XTomp via an app on your phone. Great pedal if you have limited space and want several pedals in one. I found it vastly superior and easier to control than the Zoom equivalent (but for the price the Zoom is awesome). £150 shipped

Hotone Basspress, in very very good nick, very small footprint, can be expression, wah and volume pedal. With box. SOLD!

MXR Bass Envelope Filter, in very good nick, comes with box. No need to elaborate on this great pedal right? £95 shipped

COG Custom design T65, best Octave pedal on the market. Only selling as I also have a T16 and I can do without the octave up on the T65. SOLD!

TC Polytune Mini Noir, great and accurate small tuner pedal. Comes with box. Used but still in very decent nick. SOLD!

Korg Mini Kaoss Pad 2, excellent fx processor that you can use for bass, voice etc. In excellent condition, comes with EU adapter and with box. £75 shipped

Rolls PM351 Personal Monitor, great bit of kit that can be used to mix/monitor voice, instrument and line. In used but good nick, comes with 15v EU adapter. £80 shipped

XVive ABY pedal, no nonsense pedal switcher in mini size. Used condition. I used it to switch between basses. £25 shipped

Pics:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/hnx79gtjwjt006v/AADRRQqQIaFDr_iojwT0V5Vza?dl=0

Edited by HazBeen