Why become a member? ×

Withdrawn, This ones staying ,even the better half said how good it sounds and looks
£350

kevvo66

Well after much thought I'm never going to use this beautiful bass its as new and will knock you back £700 gbp new think the cheapest I've seen one is £688.00 ,
Natural ash body ,made in Korea
Ash neck, ash
Ash finger board
Pearl inlays
Though body string fitting
38mm neck and as fast as a smackhead with a giro going the post office
18v active circruity
Strings Ernie ball slinky hybrids fitted
This is as new , sound wise it great there a couple of dodgy vids on you tube that do it no justice whatsoever these are not me as I'm too lazy to even make any videos 🙂 trades you never know but cash is king this is a massive saving and the best bargain you'll ever get period but don't take my word for it go check it out for yourself , this came off my nephew who ordered it then decided he was getting a six string bass so bought on a whim by me for a couple of hundred quid more than I'm asking so rather than let it gather dust in its box that be a waste of a great bass I only play passive basses these days ,hence the sale
And still have the original boxes for posting at buyers expense ,apologies for the mistake of pics on there sides and don't really show off it's lovelness
Cheers ,and thanks for looking
Kev

Edited by kevvo66

Weekend bump, thanks Nathan it so good I'm seriously thinking of keeping this one, I've had many basses over the years and my schecters would blow them out of the water especially this one, tick tock people times running out for this beautiful bargain

Edited by kevvo66