Why become a member? ×

Withdrawn: Sandberg California VM
£900

Clarky72

Sorry to see this go, but a new baby equals bass sales so I'm freeing some of the flock.

I am going to kick myself for this but here goes. My beautiful Sandberg California VM. Yeah, its the lovely previous series before the body and scratchplate change. As you can see in the pics it has 2 scratchplates, a black and a tortoiseshell so you can switch it up for whatever you fancy. When I bought the black one they told me that it was the very last scratchplate made in the old style so there will never be any more of these made.

The previous owner swapped out the Sandberg tuners for lightweights, which has left screw holes in the back of the headstock. Normally that would put me off, but seeing as this is so beautifully aged it just adds to the look.

Fully plek'd neck, plays like a dream, light as a feather. Almost identical to the original Ida Neilsen model. Maybe don't buy it actually, I'm regretting this already just typing the advert up.. :(

Will come with a no-name gig bag.

No trades unless you have a Bianchi Oltre XR4 55cm
I'd prefer collection/handover as I don't trust shipping.

Edited by Clarky72

• 2 weeks later...

....ON HOLD....

Plugged it last week after not playing it for a while and it sounds like the humbucker is faulty. Its with a tech now being sorted, but I can't sell the bass knowing its not 100% working correctly. I will update once its perfect again.

Thx

• 4 weeks later...