Why become a member? ×

Sale lakland dj4 lake placid now traded

peety

As much as it pains me to do this i may have to sell this as i have an amplification problem.

I only got this 4 weeks ago from PMT manchester and as much as i like it it will never replace my BG as my main gigging bass and at present i can't afford to have such an expensive bass as a back up , so i am looking to sell this and replace it with a cheaper back up.

It is currently strung with JO flats and is a stuning bass that sounds fantastic but needs must and i am a precision man at heart.

These retail at around 1000 quid and i paid 840 for mine so for a cash sale am looking for [b]650 quid including postage [/b]as this is as new.

[attachment=15404:laklands_003.jpg]

[attachment=15405:laklands_005.jpg]

[attachment=15406:laklands_001.jpg]

Cheers steve

Edited by peety

[quote name='playbass' post='318597' date='Oct 30 2008, 06:37 PM']You were telling me how great this bass is only last weekend! Must be a bad amp problem! Good luck with the sale. I'm just going to band practice to test the 12" cab you sent me.[/quote]

Yes it is i really don't want to sell Ed but needs must and the BG is still my no 1 bass having just shelled out for the schroeder as well means something has to give.

the Warwick 15 is being collected tomorrow so will be with you monday.

cheers steve

[quote name='peety' post='318611' date='Oct 30 2008, 07:05 PM']Yes it is i really don't want to sell Ed but needs must and the BG is still my no 1 bass having just shelled out for the schroeder as well means something has to give.

the Warwick 15 is being collected tomorrow so will be with you monday.

cheers steve[/quote]

If your amp's dead does that mean you're in the sickening position of having a brand new, top of the range cab with nothing to power it?! :)

By the way, the 12" sounded good tonight, so I'm looking forward to hearing it with the 15".

[quote name='peety' post='319149' date='Oct 31 2008, 03:55 PM']Right this needs to go so now 725quid including postage

cheers steve[/quote]

Please somebody buy this before I'm forced to rob the post office, again... :)

Thats if I can find one open!

Been offered a couple of bass heads but am really looking for a head to use as a back up to my ampeg plus some cash towards a back up bass, or a cash sale only. sorry should have made that clear.

cheers steve

Edited by peety

Change of plan amp seems to fixed now however i feel i really want another precision as a back up so i will let this go for 650 including postage come on someone must want essentially a brand new lakland for second hand price.

cheers steve