Why become a member? ×

Modding a Squier guitar

SquierJaguar

So I have decided to mod my squier vintage modified strat (yes, its a guitar not a bass) with a black pickguard, purple pickup covers, and purple knob covers. My guitar has a 3-tone sunburst finish right now. Just wondering how all of that would look together. Right now it has 2 of the stock Duncan Designed pickups, and one Duncan Designed humbucker. Plz dont chew me out for posting guitar stuff on a bass forums. Its still modding.

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]"...black pickguard, [/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]purple pickup covers, [/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]purple knob covers, [/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]3-tone sunburst finish..."[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]IMO it would remind you of vomitting after that Lamb Tikka Masala and drinking Delboy style Cocktails...[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Not on any Bass I'd want....Probably look good on a guitar though...[/font][/color] ;) ;)