Why become a member? ×

*** SOLD *** US Fender 2014 Deluxe Dimension 5 *** SOLD ***
£925

mattbass6

Up for sale is my immaculate, unmarked US Fender Deluxe Dimension 5 string bass (not to be confused with the Mexican Deluxe version currently selling in shops). I bought this new in mid 2016 as a back up, to my main bass. It has been set up to perfection. A gorgeous feel to the compound radius neck. Super stable due to the graphite rods running through the neck. The pickup has amazing clarity across the strings. This bass can sit in any type of band. The 3 band EQ is incredibly versatile. This bass also weighs so little. Very comfortable and light.

These basses were replaced by the Elite series. The current Elite series, for some mad reason, no longer do the maple board version, no longer do the single pick up and have restricted the colours. This bass is the root beer colour. It is gorgeous and I wish my camera could highlight how beautiful the paintwork is.

This bass has been gigged but only twice. There is not a dink or dent or scratch on this bass. It comes with all the case candy, tags and case plus I still have the Fender box it was delivered in. These basses are now selling new for around £1800.00 so grab a genuine bargain of a bass in brand new condition. I am only selling because my Vigier gets all my playing time and I hate things sitting there doing nothing. I am prepared to post but would prefer collection. Happy to meet in a 50 mile radius of Cardiff, also. Any questions, please feel free to ask. Take care. Cheers, Matt.

PS Not looking for any trades as I have all the gear I need. Cheers 😉

Edited by mattbass6