Why become a member? ×

Kala U-Bass Mahogany SOLD
£300

bassadder

Hi Guys

Selling my Kala U-Bass it's the all Mahogany one, had it setup by Haydn Williams originally but only used it about 5 times since I’ve had it. It’s been sitting under the stairs for a year. It’s in A1 condition and I will set up with new strings down at Overwater Basses before shipping. This one has the Shadow pre-amp and has the U-Bass strap and sound hole mute.

£ 300.00 I will include shipping I accept PayPal.

This unique product is the result of a collaborative effort between Kala Ukulele and Road Toad Music. It has a 20 inch scale with 16 frets. Unlike strings you may have seen in the past, the polyurethane strings have a great feel, with really nice tension, and are a true pleasure to play. This instrument makes a unique sound that falls somewhere between an upright bass and a standard electric bass. It sports Hipshot tuners and a passive piezo system. Each string is compensated in length for proper intonation and has its own custom "shadow" piezo system for a perfectly balanced sound. It has a solid Mahogany body and neck, rosewood fingerboard. This is the instrument for someone who is looking for something a little different that is also great fun to play. It comes in it's own custom hard foam case (that meets carry on standards for aviation etc)

Edited by bassadder

That's a good price. Mine's the cheaper version with soft bag, and I wouldn't sell mine for less than £300. :)

There's someone in Liverpool looking for one in the "wanted" section.

Edit:
It was lobematt, here:
http://basschat.co.uk/topic/305743-kala-u-bass/page__hl__kala__fromsearch__1

Edited by missis sumner

Many thanks for the heads up. For some reason I can't reply to the wanted ad

And thanks for the vote of confidence on the price.... I just want to sell it so I'm being realistic for a quick sale.

Cheers

Laurence

[quote name='bassadder' timestamp='1496162614' post='3309255']

[/quote]

No one can reply to any Wanted ad.

You need to PM the Wanter.

[quote name='bassadder' timestamp='1496162614' post='3309255']

And thanks for the vote of confidence on the price.... I just want to sell it so I'm being realistic for a quick sale.

Cheers

Laurence
[/quote]

No problem.

Just a thought though, I don't suppose you want to swap it for a Rumbler (or SUB) and cash to you? :D