Why become a member? ×

Schecter Custom 4 with Jon Shuker wenge/birdseye maple neck
£550

jamiepyrite

For sale is my Schecter Custom 4 Bass with handmade custom neck by luthier Jon Shuker. If you haven’t heard of Shuker Guitars, visit his website to see his outstanding work.

The neck was built by Jon around 10 years ago and the bass received a quick service from him in March of this year.

The neck is a beautiful wenge laminate with a birdseye maple fretboard and flamed maple headstock to match the body. It features a carbon fibre truss rod, is in very good condition and plays very well. The bass keeps tune consistently over long periods of time and has always been well looked after and stored in the right conditions.

It was upgraded with active EMG pickups to compliment the active pre-amp, The pickups previously belonged to professional bassist Steve Lawson, which I believe were originally used on his Pedulla bass. The pickups were installed by Jon Shuker.

The body is mahogany with a walnet/flamed maple top. It also received a refinish at the same time the neck was being built. As you can see from the pictures, the body does have a few marks here and there. The neck is in perfect condition and the wood has been treated as per the luthier’s instructions.

This is a fantastic looking, versatile and excellent sounding bass. It’s custom made neck makes it completely unique.

The bass comes with a Ritter gig bag. I can post, but I'd have to check costs - It's been a while since I've sold a bass online.

Please don’t hesitate to ask any questions you might have. I'm based in East London (Zone 2).

[color=#ff0000][size=5][b]Reduced to £500 ONO.[/b][/size][/color]

Edited by jamiepyrite

• 3 weeks later...