Why become a member? ×

*SOLD* IBANEZ SR1300 Premium Bass Guitar *PRICE DROP* NOW £700.
£750

Greg.Bassman

[size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][b][b][color=#000000]*PRICE DROP* NOW £7[/color][/b][/b][b][b][color=#000000]00. [/color][/b][/b][/font][/size]

[size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][color=#000000]Hi all. Selling my 2016 Ibanez SR1300 Premium (4 string). Never gigged. Immaculate! Brought just before christmas to use in my home studio, however due to work commitments, it has seen very few playing hours since then- it needs a new home!

Both powerful and light, these basses feature a very fast neck that is really comfortable and the nordstrand 'big single' pickups have a great sound with plenty of tonal variation available- making it a perfect ‘all-rounder’, that is more than capable of any gig.

TYPE: 4-string
NECK: atlas-4 5pc wenge/bubinga neck w/KTS TITANIUM rods,
BODY: ash/walnut top/mahogany body,
FRETBOARD: rosewood fretboard w/abalone oval inlay,
FRET: 24 medium frets w/premium fret edge treatment,
TUNERS: gotoh lightweight machine heads,
BRIDGE: mono-rail V bridge (19mm string spacing),
PICKUPS: nordstrand ‘big single’ 4 pickup (passive),
EQUALISER: ibanez custom electronics 3-band EQ w/ bypass switch and mid frequency switch,
NUT: graph tech black TUSQ XL nut,
HARDWARE: gold,
WEIGHT: 3.6kg (accurate).

Has received a professional setup (care of 'JD guitars', Birmingham). Includes premium hard shell case and all it's candy. *Bonus* Includes a pair of Schaller gold security strap locks and new D’addario strings; paid for separately (worth £50 collectively), but I will throw them in at no extra charge.

Asking £700, based on other posts and it’s pristine condition. UK P&P included, unless you prefer to collect in person (Birmingham, B30). NO trades thank you.[/color][/font][/size]

Edited by Greg.Bassman

[size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][quote name='Davy' timestamp='1495713666' post='3306067']
Go for it, you won't be disappointed!
[/quote][/font][/size]

[size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][color="#000000"]Lol, definitely a no-brainer for anybody in the market for one. [color="#000000"]Maybe[/color][color="#000000"] I’m crazy to sell it, but I just can’t justify keeping anything that I'm not using- so it’s need to go :) [/color][/color][/font][/size]

[size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][quote name='aonindy' timestamp='1495801715' post='3306723']
I have a sixer version of this... Very versatile, amazing attention to detail in the finish. GLWS!
[/quote][/font][/size]

[color=#000000][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=4] [/size][/font][/color][size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][color=#000000]Cheers aonindy. Yes, your right, excellent attention to detail. The 1300 really does make it a ‘premium’ experience! :)[/color][/font][/size]

Edited by Greg.Bassman

• 2 weeks later...