Why become a member? ×

2006 American standard jazz bass w/ upgrades and hardcase SOLD
£760

tommorichards

Hey, you there. Did you see that guy selling a precision bass? Yeah? Screw that bass! This is the bass you want. Why did Leo make the Jazz bass? Because he didn't think the precision could do enough. Yeah its got sexy curves and that split pickup, but this baby has 2 bastards. Thats double your money already. Okay, lets begin.

1 pickup = limited
2 pickup = unlimited

Who said maths was hard. I could stop right here and you'd totally buy the bass. But i'm not going to. Who wants a little push on a swing, not me. Im giving you a 20 metre run up before i push you.

So, the bass. THE bass. the BASS. THE BASS. This right here is what all those people who play basses play. A genuine American Fender Jazz bass, born in 2006. He's 11 years old, but boy can he sing. Now, Fender thought they were being cool by putting the S1 switch in this, which is cool for some, but not this bass. He needed those 66 stacked knobs. He asked, and i gave them to him. That means that not only do you get a volume control per pickup, YOU GET A TONE CONTROL PER PICKUP TOO. WOW. Thats ace. Thanks guy.

You know what else? Its got that sweet 60's brass shielding throughout. None of this flimsy tape stuff, but actualy brass plates. Hell, you can even see the bridge strip. Thats f'kin badass. Now you can totally pretend you're playing this bass in the 60's. Goddam, its even sporting flatwounds for that vintage sound that you love to hear. Think funk. Thats his native tongue. Think Jazz, thats also his native tongue. He learns young. Think of any music? This can do that he garuantees.

And don't even get me started on the colour scheme. It screams vintage jazz bass. 3 tone sunburst. Rosewood board. A HEADSTOCK! He even comes with a bed in the shape of a hard case made by TGI because someone loved his old case so much THAT THEY STOLE IT! What else can i tell you that you don't already know. Its got 4 strings because thats all anyone needs. Machineheads that make the strings tight or floppy. They don't work well floppy, i tried. Just sounds like metal banging metal, and not in a good way.

In conclusion, come and collect this new bass you've just bought.

TL:DR

2006 American Standard Jazz bass w/ 60's stacked knobs, brass shielding, and hardcase. £760 ono.

Jeez, look at all those f'kin frets!

Edited by tommorichards

Lol, I really like your introduction and description of this bass :)
However, on careful listening, I'm sure I can hear "Tut tut" sounds coming from P bass players all over the country ;)

Nice looking bass - GLWTS, hope it all goes through