Why become a member? ×

**SOLD** Barefaced Big Twin Gen 3
£1550

Having a fairly big change up of my gear, got these two in perfect condition, these have mostly been used at the studio although both have done a few shows but they are like new.

[s][b]£750[/b][/s][b] - SOLD[/b]

[s]The M900 is 3 months old i think, had it from new, comes with foot switch, original box and everything else plus a hard case that fits great (pictured)[/s]

[b]£800 PLUS Shipping[/b]

The Big Twin is less than a year old, great condition, awesome sounding cab. Think i have the original shipping box and stuff so can send although we would need to work out cost, shouldnt be much.

[attachment=244586:IMG_3378.JPG]

Only trades i would consider are a Barefaced Two 10's, Six 10's and maybe a Four 10, all with the appropriate cash adjustments either way, i'm not sure there is anything else i would consider.

Edited by Bearfist

This is a surprise! The M900 is an astonishing amp, absolutely blew away the large number of Class D amps iv tried BUT the Mesa is one of the very few I haven't tried!

Kev, its absolutely fabulous, and there's really not much in it but the Mesa is just a touch more my flavour, to be honest the A/O has been a bit of a game changer for me, i was happy to keep the M900 as it meant i could ditch the pedalboard as i was only really using B*K's and although i slightly preferred the D800 i was happy to just have an amp to worry about, but the A/O is something else and now i'm back with a board i'm gonna go back to the Mesa.

And i need an SVT back im my life i've decided too.

Saying that il probably change my mind again next week...

@Bearfist a mans gotta do what a mans gotta do.

When you hit your sound with minimal fuss, the rest is surperfluos, same happened to me with pedals and the right bass.

A lot of you know him on here, I have dealt with him a couple times, solid guy, great seller

GLwTS