Why become a member? ×

NAD - ABM 600

FinnDave

Got myself an ABM 600 so I can relegate my old 500 evo II to back up duties. Had a brand new, boxed one delivered today (arranged with my local PMT, where I bought it) but unfortunately there was loud hum when valve drive was selected. As it had been out of the box for about 10 minutes at that point, I got in touch with PMT Oxford, and the chap who made the same turned up with the shop demo model about 15 minutes ago. That will tide me over until they can get another new one for me. I live quite a few miles from the shop, so the personal delivery at seven in the evening definitely deserves an A for effort.

As nothing happens unless there's a picture, there is on lurking below. I expect you can guess my first thought when I saw the two amps together.....

[attachment=244088:IMG_0659 (1).jpg]
Precision bass in pic to give a sense of scale.

Edited by FinnDave

Cheers, Lozz, having two ABMs stacked on top of my Super Twin makes me feel that something is out of balance, I might have to order another cab to even things up! No idea where I'd get to use that sort of power, though.