Why become a member? ×

BF Omni 15 bass cab for sale *SOLD*

david_l_perry

[b]SOLD[/b]

Well I have had a hankering for a pair of compact neo cabs (most likely a pair of Aguilar GS112's) or very possibly a Schroeder 1212L, and decided that the Omni15 and some other stuff is going up for sale. The Omni 15 is in perfect condition other than a very slight mark to the front grill:-

[b]Now Reduced to £300[/b]
£25 postage (or local pickup)

Full build thread here on Finbass:-
[url="http://www.finnbass.com/showthread.php?t=2216&highlight=omni15"]Omni15 Build thread[/url]

Me playing the Omni 15 with my Status Bass and mark bass head:-

[url="http://www.finnbass.com/showthread.php?t=2424&highlight=omni15"]Omni 10, 12 and 15 comparison thread[/url]

I must be mad....but when the madness strikes.....

Any interested parties should pm me. Any body is more than welcome to try out the cab before hand at my gaff

Dave

Edited by david_l_perry

i cant believe your selling your omni 15 Dave! :)

im tempted to buy it myself to save me building the tallboy version + your builds are better than most Commercial cabs.

Have a bump on me for probably the best cab for sale on the forum!

Regards

Will.

Free delivery to you Will for a brew !

[quote name='2x18' post='315395' date='Oct 26 2008, 10:12 PM']your builds are better than most Commercial cabs.[/quote]

Having owned most commercial cabs I can promise you that is not much of a task......
All you have to do is look inside at the bellwire and crappy ply that most cabs are made from and it makes my skin crawl.....

[quote name='walbassist' post='316832' date='Oct 28 2008, 04:30 PM']Forgive my ignorance, but what speaker configuration does this cab contain? Also be interested to know dimensions, weight and power rating etc.[/quote]

Check out the full build thread in the first post, but basically its a 3 way horn loaded cab designed by Bill Fitzmaurice
15" for the lows, 8" for the mids and a Piezzo array for the highs.