Why become a member? ×

SOLD
£140

ahpook

Few more pedals up for grabs:

ProCo Rat - A little battered, but still working fine. I've removed the stock chip and installed a socket and an LM308N chip for extra, um, vibe. Sounds just like a Rat should £35 posted

Digitech Delay - Works fine, could do with a clean, but a great little delay, the tape delay sound is particularly nice. - does lo-o-o-o-o-o-ooping as well. £30 posted.

EHX Bass Soul Food - You know this one, of course. Want a Geddy Lee sound ? Jazz bass and this will do you fine. Good condition. £40 posted

No boxes or PSUs I'm afraid, but all will be packed securely.

I'm in Tottenham, London so local meet-ups are always a possibility. UK-only, direct transfer preferred.

Edited by ahpook

[quote name='Prime_BASS' timestamp='1491508972' post='3273665']
Interested in the rat, but no idea what it would do to my already bass lacking sound.
Clips sound cool on YouTube and that, but if it sucks any low end out of my sound it'd be a RE sell, can you give me any ideas?
[/quote]

It depends what you're after - Rats are guitar pedals and as such will cut the bottom end. The Turbo Rat is pretty good at keeping the low end, but a lot of people use them with blend pedals to make sure of a solid bass.

Not to do myself out of a sale but if you're lacking low end and you're after higher-gain sounds then you may be better off elsewhere...or buying mine and getting a blend pedal. Which would be cool, cos...more pedals. :)

Edited by ahpook