Why become a member? ×

Sadowsky RV4 SOLD
£1250

Harrythebassdawg

[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][color=#1d2129]Hello basschatters! for sale is my Sadowsky RV4 bass. [/color][/font]
[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]It was bought in 2010, so it has the current spec including the VTC knob (vintage/passive tone control). Plus the usual onboard Sadowsky preamp/EQ.[/font]
[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]It sounds awesome...![/font]

[color=#1D2129][font=inherit][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]I've owned two of these metros, the first was stolen, so I bought this one, - both great basses. [/font][/font][/color]
[color=#1D2129][font=inherit][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]As expected of Sadowsky the build quality is exceptional. Everything does exactly what it should do, with pin-point accuracy from machine heads, fretwork, to volume control, bridge saddles, trusrod adjustment...you name it.[/font][/font][/color]
[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][color=#1d2129]Also included with this sale is a creamy-mint coloured official Sadowsky scratch plate that originally came as stock on my MV4. So you can switch things up if you want. I will include a gig bag too.[/color][/font]
[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][color=#1d2129]Let me know if you have any questions, and feel free to come round and try it! [/color][/font]

[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][color=#1d2129]I had it for sale for £1350 on facebook, but given the speed of the market at the minute, I've put it at £1250 here. I'm also open to trades as well, particularly for a Mustang, or a 5 string sadowsky, lakland, fender etc..let me know what you got.[/color][/font]

[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][color=#1d2129]Thanks, Harry[/color][/font]

Edited by Harrythebassdawg

[quote name='warwickhunt' timestamp='1490855419' post='3268469']
Does it have the original Sadowsky case and do you have an accurate weight?
[/quote]
Hello! It doesn't have original case, but I can include a gig bag at this price.

I think it's a bit over 9lbs if I remember correctly, but will find some accurate scales to check for you.

Edited by Harrythebassdawg

Cool. Let me check what it might end up at with taxes and stuff and I'll get back to you asap.

Thanks

[quote name='Harrythebassdawg' timestamp='1491341809' post='3272337']
Hi, yeah sure I can ship to sweden, :)
[/quote]

[quote name='Denge' timestamp='1491391327' post='3272618']
Cool. Let me check what it might end up at with taxes and stuff and I'll get back to you asap.

Thanks
[/quote]

There should not be any taxes for shipping anything from UK to Sweden. Both are (yet...) EU territory.

As for the shipping, I would count on some 40-70 pounds, if it was UK-Spain. I don't think it should be much different from UK to Sweden.

Great bass at extremely good price, by the way.

Edited by cascanicoff

True dat. I've been looking at US instruments for far too long :)
Well shipping wise I have a few options and are probably on my over to London soon. So all of that are viable.

But to not spam the thread in to oblivion I will send Mr. Harrythebassdawg a PM.

[quote name='cascanicoff' timestamp='1491394802' post='3272665']
There should not be any taxes for shipping anything from UK to Sweden. Both are (yet...) EU territory.

As for the shipping, I would count on some 40-70 pounds, if it was UK-Spain. I don't think it should be much different from UK to Sweden.

[/quote]

All PM's replied too!

there's a few people asking about shipping. I'm more than happy to ship, so if you'd like a quote PM me your address and I can get a quote from UPS.

thanks for the trade offers, some lovely basses, but nothing that's quite what I'm after.

[quote name='cascanicoff' timestamp='1491394802' post='3272665']

[/quote] --- and thanks for the info cascanicoff!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...