Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

*SOLD* Barefaced Two10 + Roqsolid Cover
£395

discreet

[b][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]*SOLD* Barefaced Two10 + Roqsolid Cover[/font][/b]

[color=#282828][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][url="http://barefacedbass.com/product-range/retro-two10.htm"]http://barefacedbass...retro-two10.htm[/url][/font][/color][list]
[*][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][b]Dimensions:[/b] 15" X 24" X 13" (38cm X 61cm X 33cm)[/font]
[*][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][b]Weight:[/b] 28lbs (13kg)[/font]
[*][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][b]Sensitivity[/b]: 98db[/font]
[*][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][b]Usable Frequency Range:[/b] 30Hz - 6kHz[/font]
[*][b]Drivers:[/b][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif] 10CR250 10" X 2[/font]
[*][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][b]Amp Power:[/b] 100-500W RMS (safe up to 800W with clean sounds)[/font]
[*][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][b]Output:[/b] -125db[/font]
[*][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][b]Impedance:[/b] 4 ohms[/font]
[*][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][b]Price Paid:[/b] £519 + shipping + cloth grille = £588[/font]
[/list]
[color=#ffffff][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]M[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I've given the cab a good gigging and my impressions are thus:[/font][/color][list]
[*]It go very loud
[*]Dispersion is superb, bass can be heard everywhere on stage and in the room
[*]It's very light and portable and the build quality is excellent
[*]This 4-ohm version is the perfect one-cab gigging solution
[*]Baked-in tone is lush, almost 'vintage' - but with fast attack, clarity and articulation
[*]Handles huge amounts of power without farting - big lows on tap if you want them
[*]Sounds really great with lots of warm, clean power.
[/list]
[color=#ffffff][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]M[/font][/color]
[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][color=#282828]Now read on: This is a great cab and I [i]really [/i]don't want to let it go, BUT... I can't afford to have gear hanging around that I'm not using, so there we have it, I must be pragmatic - despite the fact that this is one of the best cabs I've had. [/color][/font][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]It is as-new, unmarked and in the same condition as it was when it first arrived from Barefaced. I don't think it's even fully broken-in yet. It will be despatched in the original Barefaced packaging in which it first arrived at discreet towers.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Having made the decision to let it go, I'm after a quick sale - so the cab, complete with a padded Roqsolid cover (with Velcro under-flap) is up for only [b]£395 Posted[/b]. Which, considering an identical cab from Barefaced (without the cover and plus shipping and cloth grille) would cost you £588, is something of a bargain. Also, you'd have to wait at least a couple of weeks for it. And, as far as I know, this is the only example with the logo in the 'vertical' position.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Payment will be via bank transfer only, please. Cab [/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]will be properly packed and sent via an appropriately insured and tracked method. I will PM the buyer an ETA and tracking information. Feedback is in my sig.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][b]NOW SOLD[/b], Thank you. :)[/font][/color]

Edited by discreet