Why become a member? ×

Trace elliot v6 and a cream pie(as in the pedal)

umph

I just finished building my own head so this is now surplus to my needs.

This head has 6 kt88's (arguably the best tubes ever made except kt66's) in the power amp which put out roughly 300 clean watts of tube power, so this head should be loud enough for anything you'd attempt to do. I'd like to think it'd keep up with a stadium pa with the right speakers. It only does 4 or 2 ohms. It has a balanced DI out on the front aswell which i can report if you have it post EQ sounds very fat coming through the FOH speakers. The sound of this amp speaks for itself and it has a very tweakable tone stack so you can get a large array of good tones from it.

i'm looking for around 650 OBO, not so intrested in trades on this as i'm now selling this to fund the building of my dream amp!

also selling my cream pie don't really need it anymore its a great piece of kit don't know how much there worth nowadays though open to trades for another awesome overdrive in exchange for this or hit me with an offer!

Front

Front off

Back

serial number - just realised this is really blury i'll try and get a better picture if you want

Edited by umph

Hi

My Trace V series 2x15 needs a friend, and Runour6 sold his, so...

Clean and serviced Bassman 70 head valved with 6550s + ?
Or a v.v.clean Shafstbury R********** in fireglo with case + ?
Or a CIJ Geddy Signature Jazz + ?

Or p/x it v. my Fender Rumble stack...?

Or...?

Edited by Thornybank

okay made a thread about the head i built, i've just realised its going to be saturday before i can get pictures of this because its at the practice room. Believe me when i say its in mint condition though and it comes with a padded dust cover. i'm not so sure about another bassman head, or the geddy bass. Although i'm VERY intrested in any valve heads with PTP wiring preferably with 4 output valves.

• 2 weeks later...