Why become a member? ×

*SOLD subject to payment* Carvin B1500 - 1900W tone/headroom monster!
£450

cetera

Time to clear out some wonderful gear to make room for some equally wonderful incoming gear!

With that in mind, here is an absolute MONSTER of an amp..... the US made, indestructible & bomb proof Carvin B1500 head.

[color=#1D2129][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]This Amp is not that well known in the UK due to poor distribution of the Carvin brand - unbelievable once you hear, see and feel this amp in action![/font][/color]

[color=#1D2129][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]It's fantastically easy to get a great sound - just plug in your bass, set the eq flat and hear the full and clear tones ring out.[/font][/color]

[color=#1D2129][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]You need more headroom? You will never need more than this provides..... 700w into 8ohms, 1250w into 4ohms and 1900w into 2 ohms! Whatever cab or combination of cabs you care to use - this amp can cover it with plenty to spare. Being a monoblock there's no need for bridging of 2 power amps etc either.[/font][/color]
This thing can destroy and outlive pretenders such as the Hartke LH1000 at 20 paces ;)

[color=#1D2129][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]The drive control does a reasonable imitation of a 'valve' sound at any volume.... but the amp is more than capable of being used at lower volumes too - providing a true and honest sound.[/font][/color]

[color=#1D2129][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]The manual is available at carvinaudio.com should you have any further questions.[/font][/color]
The photos show the amp mounted in a flight case but this is not included in the sale.

[color=#1D2129][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Pricewise I’m after just *£SOLD subject to payment* (cash on collection or bank transfer) and would obviously prefer pickup from the Guildford area but will consider delivering within a 50 mile radius for petrol costs.
Please see my extensive positive feedback for assurance of a clean and honest transaction. Cheers!

[attachment=239900:20170306_164945.jpg][attachment=239899:20170306_164856.jpg][attachment=239901:20170306_164935.jpg][/font][/color]

Edited by cetera

[quote name='MonkeyTrick' timestamp='1488847829' post='3252414']
I love mine so much you'd have to give me double this to even consider parting with it. If I had the cash (and wasn't aware of a certain BC'er desperately after one ;)) I would snap this up without a doubt. GLWTS.
[/quote]

Cheers for the props! Maybe you could point said BC'er in this direction? Or, PM me with info and I can chat to them...

[quote name='cetera' timestamp='1488877302' post='3252490']
Cheers for the props! Maybe you could point said BC'er in this direction? Or, PM me with info and I can chat to them...
[/quote]

Done. I have a hunch that he may have found something since we last spoke, fingers crossed.

[quote name='plankspanker' timestamp='1489653937' post='3258619']
Looking at the fuse rating in the photo of the rear panel - is this 120Vac and therefore needs a step-down mains transformer?
[/quote] not sure about this one but mine has a toggle, you just slide that part along for UK power

[quote name='plankspanker' timestamp='1489653937' post='3258619']
Looking at the fuse rating in the photo of the rear panel - is this 120Vac and therefore needs a step-down mains transformer?
[/quote]

Nope, it's a UK model for UK people ;)