Why become a member? ×

Getting covers for cabs....

bottomfeed

I've recently acquired 2 Aguilar GS 112's & want to get covers for them....
Thought this would be a simple task really!... but after wasting a slice of my life, trawling the net, going round in circles... I'm getting a bit fed up with it all!

The sites where you can get the actual Aguilar covers from are obviously all American & it seems $99 each is pretty standard across the board... but I hate the way they assume everyone lives in the states & their bloody forms are impossible to fill out without a zip code etc!... they're also loaded with hidden shipping charges....

'Music 123' has a good deal, but I can't even find an email address on their site, to ask if they ship to the UK...

'Silverstone' is a UK company but although they claim to make to order, GS 112 seems impossible to get a quote for... & they have union jacks on everything... which I don't really want!

... I'm resigned to the fact that they wont be cheap but I don't really want to pay over £100 for them...

[b]Has anyone got any suggestions?[/b] :huh: :)

I forgot to mention, they have an Ebay shop which you may save a few quid on if they have what you want in the Ebay shop. If they don't, ring them and they may have the dimensions for the cabs you have. If they don't, give them the dimensions including the hole dimensions for handles, etc and they will make them for you. You can even choose the colour of the piping/edging to match any colour scheme your cabs may have i.e. EBS - blue, Trace - green, Markbass - yellow.

Mike